#TEAMBUYITALL

Medgal07

It was sooo beautiful. I had to get it!

This is it: http://www.dsw.com/handbag/lulu+townsend+juliette+clutch?prodId=337903
I got it instore for $20 though!!!
Oh it's so pretty. You can use it w/a dressy outfit or as a pop of bling w/jeans on a girl's night out!!! What a fun piece!!!

Medgal07

Oh did I also mention I still have my Birthday code discount from Illamasqua....*shakes head*
AWESOME selections!!!! Isn't it crazy how all the sales are happening simultaneously
shrugs.gif
Next week will seem like Christmas as all of the packages start rolling in
thud.gif

Medgal07

Ay yi yi I've bought a mini Sephora store the past 36 hours.

And Mascara Madness.

And hauled at the local AmorePacfic store (AmorePacific Inc... AP is only at Sephora/department stores)

Other than that, I found an adorable Rebecca Minkoff jewelry roll at Nordstrom that Notes helped with. And fell in love at L'Occitane (their advent calendar, current PWP and GWP was an incredible deal!).

I think my wallet's sobbing somewhere.
It's probably in a corner along with mine!!!
girlhaha.gif

novocainedreams

Ay yi yi I've bought a mini Sephora store the past 36 hours. And Mascara Madness. And hauled at the local AmorePacfic store (AmorePacific Inc... AP is only at Sephora/department stores) Other than that, I found an adorable Rebecca Minkoff jewelry roll at Nordstrom that Notes helped with. And fell in love at L'Occitane (their advent calendar, current PWP and GWP was an incredible deal!). I think my wallet's sobbing somewhere.
It's right next to mine...the one hysterically bawling and rolling around clutching it's sides from the pain of continuous overuse.
  [COLOR=0000FF] AWESOME selections!!!!  Isn't it crazy how all the sales are happening simultaneously:shrugs: [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Next week will seem like [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Christmas as all of the packages start rolling in[/COLOR]:thud:
I know! I don't remember there being so many sales going on at the same time! Oh god! The packages!!!

novocainedreams

I bought the anniversary set and am impressed so far. I want to get some of the face ones. They just started a gift card event. You get a $20 gift card for every $100 spent. I would much rather get 20% off than get 20% back but hey. They haven't said though how long it takes to get the gift card or whether you can only use the gift card in a given period so I'm playing wait and see. I did! I got a Lancome gift set for a friend's birthday and a few other things. Monsy said the same thing. I didn't have to use a code. When I was placing my order, FedEx 2 day was showing as free. My order total after the discount was like $100.10 so I don't know if it's free after $100.
Nice pics. Haven't seen Dirty Money or the others up as yet. Ah well. I'm still waiting on that Holiday brush though!
Yeah the other colors finally went up but I already purchased, I figured I'll use the gift cards on them. I think the gift cards will be in our orders, or emailed pretty soon. And I read in an email you can use them any time.

Dolly Snow

Hey all! What did everyone get from the sales this weekend? :pretty: :hug: I did place an itty bitty order at Sephora, figured I had a GC..may as well grab two items I've been wanting via the VIBR sale.

Medgal07

I did place an itty bitty order at Sephora, figured I had a GC..may as well grab two items I've been wanting via the VIBR sale.
Way too much Dolly - This is my total combined orders since Friday

Marc Jacobs Beauty The Face II - Sculpting Foundation Brush No. 2
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Anti-Aging - 0.33 oz
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact
Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Express Moisture Rich Lipcolor Incognito
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
Giorgio Armani Blending Foundation Brush
Givenchy Le Rouge Limited Edition Gold 311 Rose Précieux
Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Matte Red Lipstick Dolce Inferno 333
Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD™ Clearing Treatment
GLAMGLOW Flashmud Brightening Treatment - 0.5 oz / 100 Points
Christian Louboutin Just Nothing
Christian Louboutin Pluminette
Christian Louboutin Tutulle

Dolly Snow

[COLOR=0000FF]Way too much Dolly - This is my total combined orders since Friday[/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Marc Jacobs Beauty The Face II - Sculpting Foundation Brush No. 2[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Anti-Aging - 0.33 oz[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Express Moisture Rich Lipcolor Incognito[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Giorgio Armani Blending Foundation Brush[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Givenchy Le Rouge Limited Edition Gold 311 Rose Précieux [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Matte Red Lipstick Dolce Inferno 333[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]GLAMGLOW Flashmud Brightening Treatment - 0.5 oz / 100 Points[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Christian Louboutin Just Nothing[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Christian Louboutin Pluminette[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=454545][COLOR=0000FF]Christian Louboutin Tutulle[/COLOR][/COLOR]  
What a haul Meddy :pompom: Enjoy all those goodies! I've been wanting Dolce Inferno, it's so gorgeous :winkiss:

BuickMackane

So this is the thread where all the fun stuff happens!
pompom.gif

I don't know if there are any nail polish afficionados here (apart from Meds, that is
girlhaha.gif
), but Rescue Beauty Lounge is having a closing down sale. Everything's at half price, except for the new collection.

RIP RBL. It was beautiful while it lasted
crybaby.gif

Dolly Snow

pompom.gif

I don't know if there are any nail polish afficionados here (apart from Meds, that is
girlhaha.gif
), but Rescue Beauty Lounge is having a closing down sale. Everything's at half price, except for the new collection.

crybaby.gif
I am a big NP fan. Thank you for the heads up @BuickMackane

Medgal07

pompom.gif

girlhaha.gif

crybaby.gif
Oh wow. I'm sorry to hear that, but I'll definitely check it out!!!! Thanks Buick!!!!
friends.gif

Nuke

I'm so glad you mentioned RBL was closing! I totally missed this... I'm surprised there isn't a bigger deal being made of it in the online beauty community. It's always been in the back of my mind to try RBL polishes, so I went ahead and just placed an order now, since it's literally now or never...

BuickMackane

I'm so glad you mentioned RBL was closing! I totally missed this... I'm surprised there isn't a bigger deal being made of it in the online beauty community. It's always been in the back of my mind to try RBL polishes, so I went ahead and just placed an order now, since it's literally now or never...
I too am surprised that there isn't an awful lot of fuss about it
hmm.gif

I know not everyone is too keen on RBL but their formula works really well for me and I absolutely love their colours and finishes (they did an exceptionally good job with their cremes and hidden shimmers). I also loved how much thought went into creating a coherent story around their collections.

What did you order? Hope you enjoy them!
flower.gif

Latest posts