#TEAMBUYITALL

Nuke

Quote: Originally Posted by BuickMackane
I too am surprised that there isn't an awful lot of fuss about it
hmm.gif

I know not everyone is too keen on RBL but their formula works really well for me and I absolutely love their colours and finishes (they did an exceptionally good job with their cremes and hidden shimmers). I also loved how much thought went into creating a coherent story around their collections.

What did you order? Hope you enjoy them!
flower.gif

This is my little haul... I am usually a bulk buyer of anything (they had "Select All" and "Add to Cart" buttons!!) , but I had to be honest with myself and pick only the ones that I think I would regret if I didn't get to try. I haven't been using nail polish lately either because my nails are recovering from my first tryst with gel nails (never again!) so it'll be really exciting when these come in. Do you have any favorites from the brand?

BuickMackane

This is my little haul... I am usually a bulk buyer of anything (they had "Select All" and "Add to Cart" buttons!!) , but I had to be honest with myself and pick only the ones that I think I would regret if I didn't get to try. I haven't been using nail polish lately either because my nails are recovering from my first tryst with gel nails (never again!) so it'll be really exciting when these come in. Do you have any favorites from the brand?
That's a really nice haul
pompom.gif

Quite a few of my RBL favourites are/were in the sale: Oh Slap!, Will They Won't They, Instant Amnesia, Footpath, 360, Jane, Purple Haze, etc. Yet others, like No More War, Under The Stars and Aqua Lily have long been DCd.

I also tried to limit my haul to the stuff I'd definitely wear but now I'm wondering if I should have made it to the $200 lower limit for free international shipping
lol.gif

Oh your poor nails! Are you using any treatments to help them recover?

Anaphora

Hey ladies. I've seriously missed you all. The end of 2015 has gone a little nuts for me! I ended up moving out from living with my husband, which is for the best and thus have been kind of strapped for cash, so to avoid too much temptation I've been staying off Specktra.

I did buy some stuff from the sale this weekend, which I'm super happy about.

How is everyone?

Shars

Way too much Dolly - This is my total combined orders since Friday

Marc Jacobs Beauty The Face II - Sculpting Foundation Brush No. 2
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Anti-Aging - 0.33 oz
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact
Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Express Moisture Rich Lipcolor Incognito
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
Giorgio Armani Blending Foundation Brush
Givenchy Le Rouge Limited Edition Gold 311 Rose Précieux
Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Matte Red Lipstick Dolce Inferno 333
Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD™ Clearing Treatment
GLAMGLOW Flashmud Brightening Treatment - 0.5 oz / 100 Points
Christian Louboutin Just Nothing
Christian Louboutin Pluminette
Christian Louboutin Tutulle

You are going to LOVE Inferno!!! I have it, Jealous and Flirt and am looking to see which others I should get!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dolly Snow

What a haul Meddy
pompom.gif

Enjoy all those goodies! I've been wanting Dolce Inferno, it's so gorgeous
winkiss.gif
You need it Dolly!!
poke.gif

The formula is really great - long lasting and not drying!

BuickMackane

girlhaha.gif
That is too cute lol.
It is, isn't it? I've been collecting Jellycat for over 10 years and I love them all to bits. I love how silly they are (compared to most other stuffed toys, which are just cute and not much else). I'm now eyeing Olaf Orangutan but I will wait for a sale because even I won't pay almost 80 quid for a stuffed ape
lol.gif

Shars

It is, isn't it? I've been collecting Jellycat for over 10 years and I love them all to bits. I love how silly they are (compared to most other stuffed toys, which are just cute and not much else). I'm now eyeing Olaf Orangutan but I will wait for a sale because even I won't pay almost 80 quid for a stuffed ape
lol.gif
It's true!!
I want all of the owls!
icon_eek.gif

novocainedreams

Omg finally! I've hoped that Sugarpill would do lipsticks for ages!
0b341cda_Screenshot_2015-11-10-19-04-40.png
I love Sugarpill! They are kind of what got me back into makeup years ago. Super excited they are doing lipsticks, the first two color options don't excite me that much, red and pink...but they posted that on the actual release in January there will be more color choices!

NaomiH

I love Sugarpill! They are kind of what got me back into makeup years ago. Super excited they are doing lipsticks, the first two color options don't excite me that much, red and pink...but they posted that on the actual release in January there will be more color choices!
I'm really excited to see what other shades they have one they launch. Knowing Amy, you know there will probably be a couple of wild shades in the mix at some point.

NaomiH

Hey ladies.  I've seriously missed you all.  The end of 2015 has gone a little nuts for me!  I ended up moving out from living with my husband, which is for the best and thus have been kind of strapped for cash, so to avoid too much temptation I've been staying off Specktra.  I did buy some stuff from the sale this weekend, which I'm super happy about. How is everyone?
I'm sorry to hear that. Big hugs to you :hug: What'd you haul in the sale?

Dolly Snow

Hey ladies. I've seriously missed you all. The end of 2015 has gone a little nuts for me! I ended up moving out from living with my husband, which is for the best and thus have been kind of strapped for cash, so to avoid too much temptation I've been staying off Specktra.

How is everyone?
Missed you as well!!! I am so sorry to hear that but glad to see you around here.
I've been doing well.

CrimsonQuill157

How is everyone?
So sorry you are going through this. If you wanna talk, feel free to PM me!

What stuff did you buy?

Latest posts