#TEAMBUYITALL

Shars

Don't forget NARS. This all on the heels of Chanel & Guerlain holiday---oh and Dior. I got several things from VIBR. I'm not a huge NARS fan but I did order Vengeful.
Haha! She was the one that told us about the NARS' sale. We've all been misbehaving this morning!

Medgal07

I find NARS' brushes really scratchy
001_unsure.gif
My Yachiyo unraveled horribly!!!! Never got another NARS brush after that.

Medgal07

Haha! She was the one that told us about the NARS' sale. We've all been misbehaving this morning!
girlhaha.gif
That's the only one she didn't mention! It's so bad. This madness transcends makeup---there's all the clothes too!
thud.gif
...and I ordered my
Thanksgiving Turkey too on Wednesday!!!

lol.gif

Medgal07

I don't understand the rave about them. For Japanese brushes they are so not that great. Yikes about your Yachiyo! They're not cheap either!
Quite honestly, my MAC brushes held up better and lasted longer and are still going strong!!!

Vandekamp

I actually really like the Sephora Pro Airbush #54. The JCP Sephoras had them on clearance for $9.99 the other day. The shape of them is perfect getting in the cheek contour, but they're also good for placing highlight exactly where you want it and also applying and blending out blush. I think they're on Sephora's site now, on sale, for $21 so the sale would be a good time to check out 1 or 2 if your SiJCP doesn't have any more.
I just purchased that brush two weeks ago. I do like it.

Shars

Quite honestly, my MAC brushes held up better and lasted longer and are still going strong!!!
I've had drugstore brushes that have done the same! I love their concealers, blushes and other face products but those brushes are a no-go!

Shars

I just purchased that brush two weeks ago. I do like it.
Nice! Apart from that one, I tend to like angled blush brushes for contouring and blush but they have to be a certain size and thickness otherwise they don't work well with my face shape.

Medgal07

Me too! It's such an awesome feeling!

Ahh Beautylish. My cart is so full lol. I've got a few of those Wayne Goss face brushes and Jeffree Star's Posh Spice. I'm waiting for the WG holiday brush to launch as well as the new JS lippies. Which of the new JS ones are you thinking of picking up?
Those Wayne Goss brushes look interesting. I have a bit of a fetish when it comes to makeup brushes
girlhaha.gif
When does the BL sale start?

Vandekamp

Tell me about it. I went outlet mall shopping when I was stateside 2 weeks ago and I bought 4 handbags, a gorgeous jewelled clutch and a rose printed crossbody bag. That does not include the clothes and shoes!! We're maniacs haha!
Awww Thanksgiving Turkey!! Yum Yum!

I've had drugstore brushes that have done the same! I love their concealers, blushes and other face products but those brushes are a no-go!
Did you get anything at the National Harbor CCO?

dash4

There are too many!!! And not enough $$$$.
I don't think I can resist NARS' 30% off! They also have free 2 day shipping!!
yahoo.gif

ETA: Mr.Rebates is also 7% cashback on NARS' website!! Score!!
Do you need a code to get free 2 day shipping on Nars' site? It is just giving me the option of FedEx Smart post for free over $50... or $12.95 for 2 day FedEx shipping.

Medgal07

Tell me about it. I went outlet mall shopping when I was stateside 2 weeks ago and I bought 4 handbags, a gorgeous jewelled clutch and a rose printed crossbody bag. That does not include the clothes and shoes!! We're maniacs haha!
Awww Thanksgiving Turkey!! Yum Yum!

That's some serious haulage---LOVE it!! Jeweled clutch
eyelove.gif
be still my heart
heart.gif
!!! Yeah....we're pretty much maniacs
lmao.gif

AnastasiaRuth

Do you need a code to get free 2 day shipping on Nars' site? It is just giving me the option of FedEx Smart post for free over $50... or $12.95 for 2 day FedEx shipping.
No Code needed, perhaps there's a price mininum to get the free 2-day FedEx.. My total was like $173 but with the discount came down to $121.10 w/ free 2 day FedEx.

Shars

Monsy said the same thing. I didn't have to use a code. When I was placing my order, FedEx 2 day was showing as free. My order total after the discount was like $100.10 so I don't know if it's free after $100.

Shars

That's some serious haulage---LOVE it!! Jeweled clutch
eyelove.gif
be still my heart
heart.gif
!!! Yeah....we're pretty much maniacs
lmao.gif
It was sooo beautiful. I had to get it!

This is it: http://www.dsw.com/handbag/lulu+townsend+juliette+clutch?prodId=337903
I got it instore for $20 though!!!

novocainedreams

Me too! It's such an awesome feeling! Ahh Beautylish. My cart is so full lol. I've got a few of those Wayne Goss face brushes and Jeffree Star's Posh Spice. I'm waiting for the WG holiday brush to launch as well as the new JS lippies. Which of the new JS ones are you thinking of picking up?
I think Androgyny, Doll Parts and HoEhoehoe...maybe Dirty Money if they do get it. Oooh the holiday brush, I forgot. I put an another eye brush and a Chikuhodo brush because I really want to try them.
[COLOR=0000FF]  Don't forget NARS.   This all on the heels of Chanel & Guerlain holiday---oh and Dior.  I got several things from VIBR.  I'm not a huge NARS fan but I did order Vengeful.[/COLOR]
   :haha: [COLOR=0000FF]That's the only one she didn't mention!   It's so bad.  This madness transcends makeup---there's all the clothes too![/COLOR]:thud:  [COLOR=0000FF]...and I ordered my[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     Thanksgiving Turkey too on Wednesday!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]      [/COLOR]:lol:
Haha, yeah I found out about Nars after I posted it. I found the Nars thing on total accident. A really good accident! LOL. I got the Despair blush palette, Chelsea lip gloss and Dual Intensity shadows. And clothes aah Modcloth is having 20% off dresses...and they have this cute dress and jacket I want. And a few more weeks is time for Nordies 10 point events. Just slay me now....
  [COLOR=0000FF] Those Wayne Goss brushes look interesting.  I have a bit of a fetish when it comes to makeup brushes[/COLOR]:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]When does the BL sale start?[/COLOR]
The beautylish event is going on right now, I'm just waiting for the JS lipsticks to go up at 10. Oh did I also mention I still have my Birthday code discount from Illamasqua....*shakes head*

Jayjayy

I have an extra $10 off $50 at Beauty,com coupon code if anyone's interested, good until November 30th. Looks like the only exclusion is Jane Iredale products...forgive me if this is the wrong forum :)

starletta8

Ay yi yi I've bought a mini Sephora store the past 36 hours.

And Mascara Madness.

And hauled at the local AmorePacfic store (AmorePacific Inc... AP is only at Sephora/department stores)

Other than that, I found an adorable Rebecca Minkoff jewelry roll at Nordstrom that Notes helped with. And fell in love at L'Occitane (their advent calendar, current PWP and GWP was an incredible deal!).

I think my wallet's sobbing somewhere.