#TEAMBUYITALL

NaomiH

:shock: whaaa lol
Yeah, it was way weird. I turned the TV on when I got home but never actually set it to anything so it's just been on in the background. It's some old 70s looking movie called Die Die My Darling. I looked at the guide and apparently this woman is being held hostage by the mother of her fiancé, he dies and the mother who is a crazy religious zealot is holding her hostage so she can perform some kinda spirit cleansing on the girl because she thinks she's impure. o_O

pandorablack

That moment when you look at the TV for the first time in like an hour because you hear very intense music playing to see a half shaven man chasing a woman around a tree in the dark.
th_confused_new.gif
What on earth are you watching?

NaomiH

Now he's all up in her room all creepy horny like (he's some guy that works for the mom) and he's trying to get some action off the hostage girl. Maybe this would all be making more sense had I actually been watching the movie.

mkoparanova

Yes, and I love it! One person literally asked me what kind of face makeup I wear and told me my skin looked like glass. Best compliment ever! Can't recommend KVD foundation enough. I also like MAC Studio Fix.
I read some reviews and everyone is saying that it's super matte. I want to try something more luminous now. And I can't even see it before buying

Dolly Snow

Yeah, it was way weird. I turned the TV on when I got home but never actually set it to anything so it's just been on in the background. It's some old 70s looking movie called Die Die My Darling. I looked at the guide and apparently this woman is being held hostage by the mother of her fiancé, he dies and the mother who is a crazy religious zealot is holding her hostage so she can perform some kinda spirit cleansing on the girl because she thinks she's impure. o_O
Sounds good though but weird