#TEAMBUYITALL

Medgal07

So odd. Come on Nordies, don't become a Sephora or a Nars. Lol
lmao.gif
Nordies actually sent me items on Monday that they said would arrive on Thursday. I'll try not to think about it and then bam! I'll get a shipping notice.
greengrin.gif

CrimsonQuill157

I am seriously tempted to try KVD foundation in Light 42. I'm NW10 in Studio Fix Fluid, and I loved the formula of the KVD, they just didn't have a shade light enough for me until now. I wonder when it will hit stores and not just be online.

Medgal07

Speaking of nars my tracking still says expected date of delivery unavailable
girlhaha.gif
all that's keeping me sane is it updates periodically so I know it's in transit!!
ohboy.gif
​Sat least you're getting that---my audacious lip just appeared at my door. Never even got a shipping notice
th_dunno.gif
Sloppy business. Very sloppy business!

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF]   You need some snow to roll around in---it'll cool you off:fluffy: [/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] What's way weird is that you'll watching it:haha: [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]:stars: [COLOR=0000FF]Thank goodness---get you away from that creepy movie!!!![/COLOR]:party2:   [COLOR=0000FF]Now it's just you and Gu[/COLOR]:naughty:   :stars:
I'd love a few inches of snow! :haha: I sure did watch it! :haha:

NaomiH

:eek:hboy: [COLOR=0000FF]​Sat least you're getting that---my audacious lip just appeared at my door.  Never even got a shipping notice[/COLOR]:dunno: [COLOR=0000FF]Sloppy business.  Very sloppy business![/COLOR]
Ridiculous!

Vandekamp

Ugh! I can't decide Vintage, Vamp, Sad Girl, Heathers and Bloodline from the new Anastasia lippies. I can only get 2 to begin with and trying to decide is hard. #firstworldproblems
I would pick Sad Girl for sure. My second choice would be Heathers.

Shars

I just ordered a SJP cross body bag in chalk---it's white---it was $375, got it for 50% off and they just reduced it again
icon_eek.gif

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/sjp-ranger-crossbody-bag/3849787?origin=PredictiveSearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=2375500&fashionColor=&resultback=595&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_2_D
Wow! That is some reduction. When I saw it whilst browsing the other day, it was $175/185. Now it's $125. Unsee!! Unsee! lol

shontay07108

The Melt stacks look gorgeous. Would love to see a swatch on your arm or something for colour reference if you get a chance. I wasn't so sold on dark matter but those first three colours are just amazing. I'd love to try the black as a liner too with an angled brush. I think someone mentioned it earlier but you can get some nice acrylic organisers from places like Target, walmart etc. If you have any wholesalers in your area like Bjs or SamsClub, you can check them too. I think the container store and bed, bath and beyond do storage as well but not sure whether theirs will be a bit higher in price.  LOL! You and hubs need a show. Y'all are so entertaining haha. Ebates pops up in 2-3 days but if you don't see it, you can query it and they'll add the funds to your account even if the vendor hasn't forwarded them all the information yet. Ebates rebates go into your available balance straight away whereas Mr. Rebates' takes 3 months after each person. On the other hand, Ebates only disburses the funds to your paypal or by cheque every three months. With Mr. Rebates, provided that you have a minimum of $10 available in rebate funds, you can request a transfer. Wow! That is some reduction. When I saw it whilst browsing the other day, it was $175/185. Now it's $125. Unsee!! Unsee! lol
I posted about DM in the Melt thread. It's a amazing. Here ya go, arm and hand (I've never done arm swatches before :lol:)