The 187 vs 188 ?

alka1

Re: 187 Vs 188 ?

I love using the 187 for MSFs, but sometimes you don't want shimmer all over your cheek. The 188 is small enough to add highlight to cheekbones, eye area without spreading the shimmer all over the place. The 188 is perfect for a more precise application
smiles.gif

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
I love using the 187 for MSFs, but sometimes you don't want shimmer all over your cheek. The 188 is small enough to add highlight to cheekbones, eye area without spreading the shimmer all over the place. The 188 is perfect for a more precise application
smiles.gif

That's what I was going to say. I use my 188 for highlighter on my cheeks. That way I don't get them too shimmery. It's a great brush. I just ordered a 187 and it should be here Monday. I've used my 188 for foundation also and it does a great job.

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
^^

Meh im only 6 months along and I ALREADY LOOK LIKE THAT. I was that big when i was 9 months pregnant with ONE. But i am due to give birth between the last week of may to early june which is 2 months away.. I want them out of me, please! I've been getting massive migraines (i dont want to take pain relief) and i'm having difficultly breathing D:! Oh and i gained 25 pounds
ssad.gif
I grew some tits and ass though xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi
I have to say you look good for a girl who is having twins! Two of my Aunties got twins and they were huge! They gave birth early and they had the same problems as you. One of them gained about 100lbs total! I noticed you're from Hawaii as well YAY!

Back to the brushes. I was always debating whether I should get it or not, but I think I might just dish out the cash and get them next week. ** Got to think of a good reason to tell the BF I need this!** LOL
lol.gif

I totally agree with Brandi! You look great for a mama that's about to have twins! Yep, my friends had went to high school with another former classmate of ours who was pregnant with twins and they told me that her baby bump was HUGE. Everyone for sure could tell she was having twins without her having to tell them lol.

Lol no more debating cause we all know us MAC-ers got to have it all! Eventually we break down and have to have it lol.

andrrea

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
^^

Meh im only 6 months along and I ALREADY LOOK LIKE THAT. I was that big when i was 9 months pregnant with ONE. But i am due to give birth between the last week of may to early june which is 2 months away.. I want them out of me, please! I've been getting massive migraines (i dont want to take pain relief) and i'm having difficultly breathing D:! Oh and i gained 25 pounds
ssad.gif
I grew some tits and ass though xD

P.S. You do look amazing!!!

SpringDancer

188 is great for a precise blush application, especially to the apples of the cheeks. It's great for all kinds of blushes, but mostly for creme ones.
Also, it's great for the hard to reach areas of your face when you're applying foundation, but I'm way too lazy for that :) so for me it serves as a great blush brush.

thespry

Personally, I think I'd prefer the 187... I got the 188 for Christmas, and find it a little bit smaller than I'd like. While it is precise, I find that I have to work harder to even out my blush (than I did with the 187) so that I don't just have little circles on my cheeks!

nursie

the first time i got my makeup done at a mac counter, the mua used the 188 to apply foundation and i bought it then, i love it! soon after i did buy the 187. i like the 187 for foundation application as well, but i find that i tend to use the 187 for applying makeup when im more in a hurry. i use the 188 when i want to really get every spot covered perfectly.