The Dewy Look

milamonster

im curious will fix + or evian water be bad for oily skin?
my skin is in no way sensitive but i guess im wondering if it will make it oilier or help to produce even more oil
i have extremely oily skin lol

fashionette

Def. Blushcreme, works for everyone
smiles.gif

MsCocoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by milamonster
im curious will fix + or evian water be bad for oily skin?
my skin is in no way sensitive but i guess im wondering if it will make it oilier or help to produce even more oil
i have extremely oily skin lol

Not sure about what's in Fix+ but in terms of these other toning sprays there usually just water or water + vitamins and minerals so they will just hydrate the skin but not increase oiliness.

NaturalT

I was thinking of using my moisturizer+Studio stick (as concealer/highlighter)+ Select Tint and Charged Water to bring it all together. Also I would add NARS cream blush to have a pop of color.

Lil chocolatemama, what color of the Scott Barnes cream foundation did you use? I was thinking of purchasing but I was unsure of what color to get.

midget

For dewy skin just use a shimmery bronzer/highlight/blush on apples of cheeks and bridge of nose then spray Fix+ ! It looks beeeautiful
smiles.gif

For this look I like to use neutral shimmery shades for the eyes and a sheer gloss of any color whether it be stained like you ate some berries or a sheer nude color. Btw I have oily skin, this just hydrates it and gets rid of the "just done" look. I don't go crazy with the spray and avoid spraying directly on my t-zone. DON'T use fix+ on a humid rainy day if you're oily..