The dreaded annual gyno appointment.

CantAffordMAC

^ lol. I'd probably love a gay gynecologist. Thats too funny

I hate going. I don't dread it. But I hate scooting and having everything just out. it gets easier but it sucks. They tell me the same thing: Scoot scoot scoot, way far down put ur butt to the edge. Okay now relax ur legs I gotta get in there! I know its hard but please relax your legs.

Um seriously shut the hell up. how bout you just tie my legs down and make it easier for the both of us. Or get my bf in here and have him climb on top of me, maybe I'll be more comfortable then lol

eastsidesunset

One time my gyno complimented me on my toe nail polish....during the exam. It was very uncomfortable, haha.

I've always had problems with going, and it's only gotten worse since my last check up when the doctor casually announced she thought I had HPV and I would have to get it lanced off. Let me tell you this, thank god that nurse was quick with the shot she gave me, because I damn near kicked her in the face, haha.

Paramnesia

I really don't care about getting examinations down there. I'm pretty used to it, I've had a few problems (periods and such, nothing contagious lol) but omg I hate pap smears. I've had more 'invasive' tests before but I really cannot deal with pap smears. The first one I had, I went home and cried my head off because I felt so violated. My doctor was rough and kept telling me to relax. How do I relax when I have something foreign up my private part.

xiahe

Wretched? Well I hate gyno appointments, too. I hate being touched down there unless it's myself [lol...admit it!
smiles.gif
] or my boyfriend...because it's not like EVERYONE is always touching you down there or w/e. Luckily they're only once/year but I still dread them. I've had them twice already...the first time I had it done, the nurse practitioner was very quick and to the point. There wasn't a lot of discomfort. The second time...I had a different NP and although she was very nice, she wasn't nearly as quick. She had troubles getting the speculum in the right position [she kept claiming that my uterus was a little lower than normal???] so she had to take it out, try again, take it out, try again, widen it some more, take it out, put it back in and widen it, over and over and over until she FINALLY got it...and then there was a tiny tiny tiny little splotch of MY blood on the floor. It wasn't PAINFUL, it was just uncomfortable. Hopefully I won't have her again =/

Chikky

I don't mind going. I don't love it, but I don't hate it. Plus, I have some problems so now I have to go. But it's ok. I like my doctor (though he's a tad crazy... In a good way!) We joke around, laugh and all that. I would really prefer a male over a female, personally. But I prefer that in about everything, so that may just be me.