• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

the "kitten look"

Tia

Thank you!
Yes, I was so happy to talk to that guy at school today.
greengrin.gif
He's such a sweetie...

Thanks for all your supportive comments. ^^ It makes my stressful week much better.

flowerhead

You are GORGEOUS darling. Lovely lashes too, mine are long aswell...I always wake up to some stuck in my eyeball.

Waylea

Thanks for the tut, Tia. You look gorgeous! Love your damn long lashes...grr..>-< and that l/s you mixed turned out quite pretty! ^-^

Tia

Thank you for the support, everyone .^^ You know what's really weird? The guy I like told me he liked me Friday night and asked me to be his girlfriend. I WAS SOOO SHOCKED. Now we're going out, I'm uberly happy! But his parents won't let him date, so he has to keep it secret from them. I'm happy my parents will let me...haha...
Sorry, off topic, but i'm SO HAPPY
greengrin.gif

goink

I love that look. It's pretty and sexy at the same time!

Congrats! I remember hiding my relationship from my parents. hehe