• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

the "kitten look"

Tia

Quote:
Originally Posted by goink
I love that look. It's pretty and sexy at the same time!

Congrats! I remember hiding my relationship from my parents. hehe

Thanks! Yeah, it's a pain in the butt. T_T

Flutterflyy

Tiaaa! It's me, Shindoni! :O
I find it so ironic I found you on Soecktra, hehe.
Anyways, awesome tut. I love the colours =)

Tia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutterflyy
Tiaaa! It's me, Shindoni! :O
I find it so ironic I found you on Soecktra, hehe.
Anyways, awesome tut. I love the colours =)

Ahh! What? That's soooo ironic! XD
I almost feel weird!
I like this forum, I drop by now and then. I hope you're doing well ^^

Thanks everyone for the feedback. It's encouraging. I love you guys. <3

chazza

my gosh i could've sworn you used falsies! your eyeshadows, eye shape and lips are all really beautiful! you've got lovely features. and thanks for the wonderful tutorial!

whitn3yly

omg u r sooo pretty! i think u look gorgeous with NO makeup on. and y in the world do u use foundation u have *perfect* skin?!! i would die to have your skin, and for once not have to wear foundation! what kind of skincare do you use?

miss_pink

totally agree with whitn3yly !! totally cute! i cant believe ur 16....i was so derro and MU-clueless when i was 16...and now im such a MU addict/hoarder...if only i had known back then, i'd probly also be a lot poorer now! haha. Great MU...looks hot!

JCBean

You're beautiful-you remind me of my favourite theatre actress Lea Salonga!

Love the make up, it's gorgeous!! x

Kelaia

That is hot! You are naturally stunning
smiles.gif