The Latest Sephora Catalog

MAChostage

Ooh! I got the new Sephora catalog today and it is all about fall trends! The dark, vampy, silver, gray eye and nails are gorgeous! As others have said, check out the new OPI colors. Just beautiful. Sephora and Benefit both have lipsticks that remind me of Mattene packaging, they're pretty and I'd like to feel them on.
th_drool.gif

perfectdefect

I just got that in the mail to, some collections looked good. I really like some stuff in the new smashbox collection and nars. The lipsticks from urban decay looked good as well.

TUPRNUT

I LOVE getting my Sephora catalogs... I go through them over and over and over again just looking at all the pretty things. I just ordered and received the Complexion Perfection set and am so happy with it - such a great deal for all the products you get!

purrtykitty

I am all over the Smashbox collection and the new NARS lipgloss. I'm also head-over-heels in love with the Guerlain Pressed Meteorites Powder.

VeXedPiNk

I just finished flipping through mine... and am loving the dark colours! I don't even know where to start on what I want to buy!!

MAChostage

After looking at that catalog I got inspired to get some of those new nail polishes. You have got to see China Glaze's new Rodeo Diva collection, if you haven't. My fave of that one is "Wagon Trail", which reminds me of Orpheus or Black Karat Kohl Power in nail polish form! Scrangie has *great* pics of the colors!

juicygirl

i want all of the make up for ever stuff!!!! so effin gorgeous!! and i love the way the black eyeliner is on the model on the front of the catalog...although, i am not really into the dark lippy colors yet...=[ hopefully it will grow on me though!

panther27

I haven't gotten mine yet but I can't wait!I am dying to see those new OPI polishes,I saw them up on the website
drools.gif

fafinette21

Wow the Sephora by OPI nail polishes are awesome!

Colours I am LOVING: Meet for Drinks, Ms. Can't Be Wrong, and Because I Said So

They are so amazing. And I love the names of them
smiles.gif

clwkerric

I am also IN LOVE with those Sephora by OPI polishes!! WOWIE! The Metro Chick is my fav!

I must be going crazy or my catalog is missing a page or two... because I've looked through this Fall 2008 catalog and I see NOTHING of NARS!?? Did I get a different catalog or something?

perfectdefect

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
After looking at that catalog I got inspired to get some of those new nail polishes. You have got to see China Glaze's new Rodeo Diva collection, if you haven't. My fave of that one is "Wagon Trail", which reminds me of Orpheus or Black Karat Kohl Power in nail polish form! Scrangie has *great* pics of the colors!

That nail polish collection is amazing i'm loving like 3 of those shades. I live in Canada so now I gotta find a retailer here
smiles.gif
I usually just wear opi but i may need to branch out.

babyso

I loved this catalog! I like these fall/winter looks so much better than the beachy bronze looks. I love the dark eye/dark lips, it looks so gorgeous!

And I did check out the Sephora OPIs and passed on them all, none of the colors seemed too special to me! HTH =)

aimerbijoux

omg I LOVE this catalog. usually I just toss them out after a couple of days but this one i'm keeping. I love the models' looks and I want to recreate that gorgeous black cateye with the dark vampy lipstick. so gorgeous.