The Latest Sephora Catalog

pat

I fell in love with the Sephora by OPI polishes.

I was lucky enough to get Metro Chic (it was unavailable for awhile, it's unavailable once again).

It wasn't available at my local Sephora either.

So I pretty much pulled my hair out when I saw that the restocked it two days ago.

I love the fall look

kimmy

i know this is going to sound lame, but i am dying for the sephora in my mall to open.

Divinity

Got mine last week and I'm loving the new shadow duos and lipglosses from Kat Von D. Not in stores yet and unavailable online
ssad.gif

MAC_Pixie04

Company wide, there's a bit of a shortage on Metro Chic because it was featured in our catalog, and it's going to be in a few magazines, so we sent a lot of it out for press.

IMO it's ugly as hell, and doesn't even look like the swatch in the catalog. "Call Your Mother" looks a lot closer. Everybody at my store calls Metro Chic "The Color to Die For" because people act like their heads are gonna fall off when we tell them we're sold out, and because it looks like the color your nails would turn after you've been dead a few weeks lol

I'm very much into the darker lip, i think I'm gonna have to bust out my NARS "Damned" VMP and rock it until the next animation or catalog. It's just so weird that we do our fall trends before fall even starts; especially in SoCal, we have summer weather until about mid-october.

sharkbytes

LOL every page of this catalog is dog-eared for me with things I want to buy! Especially that lip color on the cover model!

BadBadGirl

I have only received 1 catalog ever from them years ago- if I call the 800# will I receive one in the mail or are the done sending them out? I can't find it on the website.

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
i know this is going to sound lame, but i am dying for the sephora in my mall to open.

Honey, I find nothing lame sounding about that! I'm dying to even GET a Sephora around here! Since we recently got an Ulta, I still have a glimmer of hope.

fash10nista

I'm really feeling the OPI nailpolishes...I think I might get all of them!
I also loove the cover look especially the eyes...Makes me want to experiment!

MILFY

HI - Just wondering if anyone knows how I can get the OPI by Sephora polishes sent to me in Australia?

Would anyone do a CP for me???? There are a few that i just HAVE to have!!!!