The "Spirit of Specktra" Stila Goodie Basket Grand Prize Giveaway

Janice

Spirit of Specktra
stila_sponsor.jpg

Photo by: Janice

When I first envisioned the HaulADays promotion, I was thinking on a much smaller scale not expecting to receive the support I did. I wanted to approach those who believed in what we were doing here at Specktra. Which, to me, is a social experience of sharing a bit of ourselves with each other and discussing our common interest - Cosmetics & Beauty. Well, it turns out Specktra has quite a few fans out there who were happy and willing to support my efforts to reward members with the chance to win their great products. To be honest with you, I didn't anticipate the level of support Specktra would get from wonderful vendors all across the country.

One of the people I contacted was the fabulous Danielle from Stila Cosmetics, who was very excited to receive my email and immediately expressed her and Stila's support for the HaulADays promotion. The basket displayed above is what wonderful and gorgeous people at Stila put together for the HaulADays promotion.

What you can't see from the image is the love for the Specktra Stila has, and alllllllll the AMAZING goodies STUFFED inside that basket!

stila_contents.jpg

th_DANCE.gif

When I received the basket, I knew I had to do something REALLY special. My goal for HaulADays was to give back to the people who give so much of themselves here. It was my intention to offer prizes that recognized a members contribution to the board. During the time I was pulling this promotion together, Specktra received enough support to spread the love with random giveaways and also offer more targeted and "Special" contests that reward special members.

This my friends, is the Grand Prize giveaway, and YOU get to pick the person or people you feel embody "The Spirit of Specktra". Staff has compiled a list of members we feel have contribute immensely to the site, and make the site the special place it is for those who stumble through here. Each person brings something unique to the table and is on the list for their individual contributions. We hope you agree that it is a well rounded list of people who represent many different faces of this many faceted community.

Using the Poll option above we ask you to vote for THE person or people YOU feel embody the Spirit of Specktra. To ensure this doesn't turn into a popularity contest, and so you don't feel horrible about being forced to vote for ONE person, you can vote for multiple people on the poll.

There is an awesome runner up prize from MAD Minerals! (photo coming soon)

This contest will be open starting now, and will close on Christmas Eve. This gives plenty of time for all members who want to participate to research (if they wish) and vote for the candidate(s) of their choice.
greengrin.gif

Thank you for your support, and have fun with the HaulADay giveaways @ Specktra.Net!

Please show Stila love if you have have any shopping to do.
winks.gif
If you would like to thank Stila (or ANY of our sponsors) for their wonderful support please send an email to janice at specktra dot net and I will personally ensure it is forwarded!

liv

Oh my gosh, all that beautiful Stila! I have been majorly obsessed with Stila lately (even ignoring MAC Holiday in the process!), so good luck to all the ladies who are in the running to win it!

redambition

amazing gift basket! Thank you to Stila for providing it.

Good luck to all the nominees - the nominations are well deserved
smiles.gif

kittenluvsmac

That's an amazing prize! All of the nominees are much deserved of winning. Good luck to all, and thanks for everyting you contribute to Specktra!
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif

corngrl2

dothewave.gif
Yeah for all you who were nominated!! I love coming to this site and learning so much from all of you!

Miss Pumpkin

Just being nominated for this is such an honour!!!
And those are greeeeeeat goodies!
drools.gif
I'm thinking of doing a little something to thank Stila and the other sponsors
graucho.gif

user79

Good luck to all the contestants! Specktra appreciates each and every one of you so much! You have all brought so much to our community, and I'd be so happy for any of you that wins.
smiles.gif

lethaldesign

Ahhh Stila! What a wonderful basket of goodies! All of the ladies listed in the poll are well deserving of such a great prize
smiles.gif
Good luck to you all!

makeup_wh0re

I think that the people you picked def do represent this site well, they all do a great job....... BUT I am so suprised that entipy was not on here. Every day when I sign on to this site, she always has an FOTD, and she always is encouraging others. I definately wanted to vote for her lol. Good Luck to the rest of you ladies, all of you deserve to win.