The "Spirit of Specktra" Stila Goodie Basket Grand Prize Giveaway

linziP123

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeup_wh0re
I think that the people you picked def do represent this site well, they all do a great job....... BUT I am so suprised that entipy was not on here. Every day when I sign on to this site, she always has an FOTD, and she always is encouraging others. I definately wanted to vote for her lol. Good Luck to the rest of you ladies, all of you deserve to win.

i second this, while i agree all of the people in the list deserve it, i think she should have been rewarded for having done a FOTD for nearly every single day!!

Shimmer

Specktra's staff deliberated long and hard about who to include on the list, and making 'cuts' was a difficult decision from what initially was a very large group of people. We chose people, as Janice said, that really seem to embody the vision of the site.
That's not to say that we don't appreciate EVERYONE'S contribution, because we do...we just feel that these members have really given the site something extra of themselves, and we want to allow you guys (the members) to have a voice in this process as well.
smiles.gif

There's absolutely NO offense meant to ANYONE not included on the list of candidates.

makeup_wh0re

Thank you for being so polite and explaining. No matter who wins, it will be well deserved. All of the ladies are fantastic!

sTaRRYeYeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley_v85
I want to be on that list lol. Oh well. That's what I get for not posting often enough! I voted.
smiles.gif

Lmao! I was so gonna ask why she wasnt on that list!!! She is my personal favorite, and i seriously check everyday for a freakin post from her!!! =] But since shes not on there, I voted as well!!! I just think she should have been!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

hotpink1326

Oh My God you guys!! I could cry!!!! Thank you sooo much for including me along with all these beautiful talented people!! I'm honered just to be nominated & in the running!! Thank you to all that vote for me & whether i even come close to winniing or not i am so happy to be an inspiration to others!! I totally 100% owe everything i have learned to Specktra!!!

Thank you sooo much Janice & the others for nominating me!!!!!!

This just made my year, lol!!!

th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif

kyoto

I just want to take the time to say that all the nominees are very deserving and I wish all of them the best of luck. I've only been with Spektra a short time and I've learned so much, not just from the nominees, but all of you. And what a beautiful basket!
choochoo.gif

moonsugar7

Quote:
I think that the people you picked def do represent this site well, they all do a great job....... BUT I am so suprised that entipy was not on here. Every day when I sign on to this site, she always has an FOTD, and she always is encouraging others. I definately wanted to vote for her lol. Good Luck to the rest of you ladies, all of you deserve to win.

I was wondering the same. I'd vote for Entipy too! But I imagine it was very hard to pick because this site has a lot of great guys and gals!

Good luck you all, you deserve it!!!

entipy

First of all, SOOO many congratulations to all of those on this list! There is some serious talent up there and any ONE of those people is more than deserving of this prize and recognition!

Second of all,

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by linziP123
i second this, while i agree all of the people in the list deserve it, i think she should have been rewarded for having done a FOTD for nearly every single day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsugar7
I was wondering the same. I'd vote for Entipy too! But I imagine it was very hard to pick because this site has a lot of great guys and gals!

Good luck you all, you deserve it!!!

OMG!! AWWW!!! That is SO SWEET for y'all to say! You're gonna make me
cry.gif
!! I so seriously appreciate your thoughts and mentioning me.
greengrin.gif
Y'all are awesome!!
clap.gif

Padmita

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
Oh My God you guys!! I could cry!!!! Thank you sooo much for including me along with all these beautiful talented people!! I'm honered just to be nominated & in the running!! Thank you to all that vote for me & whether i even come close to winniing or not i am so happy to be an inspiration to others!! I totally 100% owe everything i have learned to Specktra!!!

Thank you sooo much Janice & the others for nominating me!!!!!!

This just made my year, lol!!!

th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif

I feel totally the same way as you - I feel extremely honoured to have been included in that list together with so many awesome gals
blush-anim-cl.gif
!!

red

You are asking me to choose which rose from our garden smells the sweetest? Difficult difficult .....

congrats to all the nominees .. you are all winners :-D

miss_emc

Thanks so much for the nomination, I really appreciate it! And a huge thanks to Stila for providing the amazing basket!

You just made my day
th_DANCE.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by red
You are asking me to choose which rose from our garden smells the sweetest? Difficult difficult .....

congrats to all the nominees .. you are all winners :-D

It is a multiple option poll. You can choose to vote for as many of the nominees as you wish.
smiles.gif