The Stylistics

MACa6325xi

Ladies, i can't wait for this to come out. I'm loving this picture. Alek Wek is beautiful. All I can say is: Hey Girl Come and Get it, You are Everything,
You Make me Feel Brand New, I'm Stone in Love with You, Betcha By Golly Wow, Star on a TV Show, and Let's Put it All Together. I love The Stylistics.

stylistics2.jpg

Twinkle_Twinkle

I just want the Mystery Powder and maybe a lipstick and/or one of those shimmery powders, the name now escapes me. It is really, really hard for me to get excited about lip prodcuts, especially Lipglass. It does look good though and I'm excited. So can you buy refills of the MP or do you just have to get back up compacts?

AfricanaEyes

Simply fabulous! I am so glad to see Alek reppin' for the darker skinned sisters! And kudos to MAC....aside from their products bein' on point, they certainly know how to pick beautiful women to represent us all!
choochoo.gif

Can't wait for this either! The packaging alone is simply gorgeous!

GreekChick

Alek Wek is gorgeous! She looks different than the model's we're used to seeing on the catwalks- it definetly has something to do with her bone structure.

IvyTrini

I simply CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alek Wek as a spokesmodel is one the best ideas ever! The fashion world generally does not consider her 'type' as beautiful. Thank you MAC for raising the bar and changing the face of beauty!:yes:

Perple1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACa6325xi
Ladies, i can't wait for this to come out. I'm loving this picture. Alek Wek is beautiful. All I can say is: Hey Girl Come and Get it, You are Everything,
You Make me Feel Brand New, I'm Stone in Love with You, Betcha By Golly Wow, Star on a TV Show, and Let's Put it All Together. I love The Stylistics.

stylistics2.jpg

OMG ~ I may be the ONLY one (other than you, obviously) to get your references to The Stylisitics!!! I LUV U for givin' a shout out!!! I would have hated to have a "Heavy Fallin' Out!"
choochoo.gif

MACa6325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perple1
OMG ~ I may be the ONLY one (other than you, obviously) to get your references to The Stylisitics!!! I LUV U for givin' a shout out!!! I would have hated to have a "Heavy Fallin' Out!"
choochoo.gif

Hey, I guess some folk are too young to remember "The Stylistics." How could I forget a "Heavy Fallin' Out!" I guess "You're A Big Girl Now" and you know "People Make The World Go Round!" LOL

Perple1

Touche' ~ I'm Hive-Fiving you right now!!! Your parents raised a wise young lady with an EXCEPTIONAL taste in music!!!

SparklingWaves

That model is absolutely flawless. She just doesn't look real. I love the picture and the outfit. She is so beautiful. She holds herself like a queen.

greatscott2000

I have to have this postcard!
I hope MAC will continue to embrace Beauties of Color by featuring them in campaigns- I really hope this one isn't a one-off.
Stylistic's is my anticipation of the year! Especially the Sheer Mystery Powder.

Nikki_L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perple1
choochoo.gif

girl not quite i grew up on that stuff! : )

cloudburst

Yes, Alek Wek looks fierce and radiant! I just checked out the collection - I didn't like the Sheerspark Powders, but the lipsticks are beautiful, and the Sheer Mystery Powder compacts are fabulous!