The Waterproof Brow Set Collection (May 22, 2014)

fabulousmoolah

I got Anastasia dip brow in taupe and it's everything I wanted Mac dirty blonde to be. There's no red and it's not too dark or too light. I tried the Maybelline pencil recommended up thread too, Expert Wear in blonde. It was under $3 from Wal-mart so very cheap but a good color and definitely usable. I just like the dipbrow better for smoothness and so you don't have to deal with the sharpening or crumbling that comes with a pencil. The pencil is a good thing to keep in your bag in case of makeup emergency though.

highheels

I got Anastasia dip brow in taupe and it's everything I wanted Mac dirty blonde to be. There's no red and it's not too dark or too light. I tried the Maybelline pencil recommended up thread too, Expert Wear in blonde. It was under $3 from Wal-mart so very cheap but a good color and definitely usable. I just like the dipbrow better for smoothness and so you don't have to deal with the sharpening or crumbling that comes with a pencil. The pencil is a good thing to keep in your bag in case of makeup emergency though.
Oooh, could you post a pic of taupe? I was looking at Dip Brow in 'blonde' today at sephora but they didn't have taupe in stock yet. I was curious to see how dark it is. Thanks!

fabulousmoolah

Here are some swatches and my brows after an 8 hour work day + over an hour mowing the lawn after work (with a push mower, not a ride on
thud.gif
):

brunettespylove

Does anyone know what MAC brow gel would be comparable to the ABH shade in brunette? I love the color to lighten my brows a bit but the wand is so big im tired of getting it everywhere.