The Waterproof Brow Set Collection (May 22, 2014)

Indieprincess

I have the Brow Set in Bold Brunette and it's awesome. I have thick and VERY dark brows so the wrong color can make them look crazy and over the top in a heartbeat which is why I rarely filled them in but buying this has been the magic potion for me.

mac8myheart

yes I do too! 
I bought 1then bu then a bu for that and I may just get another I love these my HG eyebrow product and I didn't even really do much to my brows before except a lil eyeshadow thru em.I got QB I am mid brown with light brown mixed thru and this is the perfect colour for me not too dark an not light.

GlamMomAngel

thank you so much!
heart2.gif

MAChostage

Had a chance to really test this out this weekend. I attended an all-day outdoor music festival for two days straight here in the very hot and humid south. It also rained off and on. When I got home around midnight my brows still looked groomed and great!

fabulousmoolah

I got emphatically blonde and dirty blonde fluidline today. I ordered online so I didn't get to test it. Dirty blonde is too reddish, I need a taupe. Emphatically blonde hardly shows up at all and made my brows feel a little stiff. They're both going back.

I was so looking forward to having a new brow product. :(

Melrose

I just got quiet brunette and I love it! I'm pairing it with my anastasia brow wiz in soft brown and dip brow in chocolate. I define with the pencil. Use chocolate to darken the end of my brows and define my arch and then I use QB at the start of my brows. Gives them a nice ombre look.

PinayGator

My brows are really dark, almost black. Will bold brunette be dark enough?
I have black brows and BB is perfect, it fills in my brows enough without dramatically tinting them. I try to avoid matching my brow color exactly because it looks a little too severe for me. I really like the Deep Dark Brunette creme if I have the time to sit around and work with it, otherwise it's BB and out the door.

lovingmakeup

I got emphatically blonde and dirty blonde fluidline today. I ordered online so I didn't get to test it. Dirty blonde is too reddish, I need a taupe. Emphatically blonde hardly shows up at all and made my brows feel a little stiff. They're both going back.

I was so looking forward to having a new brow product. :(
ya , dirty blonde has too much red for sure... i have had the worst luck hunting down a perfect taupe brow product... hoping the new anastasia dip brow for fall will have the perfect taupe shade.

highheels

ya , dirty blonde has too much red for sure... i have had the worst luck hunting down a perfect taupe brow product... hoping the new anastasia dip brow for fall will have the perfect taupe shade.
I had the same issue with this product, way too warm. Have you tried Maybelline Define a Brow (twist pencil) in Dark Blonde? The color match is quite good, it has enough gray-taupe in it for my liking, no warmth at all. But the formula can be a bit stiff and dry.