The Waterproof Brow Set Collection (May 22, 2014)

lilinah

I'm going to try
Emphatically Blonde (soft muted beige-taupe), because​
Quiet Brunette (muted mid-tone grey brown) is too dark for my brows. And I'm so glad about the little brush, because i have little brows.​

Not this month, tho, 'cuz i blew out my wallet on Alluring Aqua.​

GlamMomAngel

for those that have these, how do you like them? I want to orderm vut he reviews ive been seeing just aren't enough for me

Monsy

If you are talking about new brow set I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
so much better than the old one. formula is not so watery it's very pigmented and it does not BUDGE even if you wash your face. I needed good oil makeup remover like Bifacil for eyes or cleanse off oil to remove it
and the small brush is great idea it is so much easier to apply.
I have been wearing it last couple of days and I am really impressed

GlamMomAngel

If you are talking about new brow set I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
so much better than the old one. formula is not so watery it's very pigmented and it does not BUDGE even if you wash your face. I needed good oil makeup remover like Bifacil for eyes or cleanse off oil to remove it
and the small brush is great idea it is so much easier to apply.
I have been wearing it last couple of days and I am really impressed
thanks!!! I'm just going to go ahead and order!

GlamMomAngel

I have quiet brunette with spiked brow pencil on

shontay07108

I've been loving the bold brunette browset. It's way better to me than the Anastasia product. I just use the Anastasia brow wiz and/or brow pomade and then the browset. It's perfect.

GlamMomAngel

i like this one better than anastasia also. i hated the brow wiz too dry. spiked is much better. i didn't have any problems with the clear brow gel from anastasia, but it seemed as if my container was empty after my 2nd use =/

MAC are my go to products for my brows now.

Yazmin

i like this one better than anastasia also. i hated the brow wiz too dry. spiked is much better. i didn't have any problems with the clear brow gel from anastasia, but it seemed as if my container was empty after my 2nd use =/

MAC are my go to products for my brows now.
It does seem to run out quickly. Not sure if I'll repurchase after I use up mine.