Theme Makeup with a Purpose

awickedshape

It definitely is, I now remember why I stopped wearing it, steups. I know, Tobago is beautiful but we don't always take the time to go when we visit because all we seem to want to do is wine, fete and drink :ymca: :cheers: :lol:
Lol And all I want to to do is rest and live in the water lol Beach/ pool anything

montREALady

Quote:Originally Posted by awickedshape

Lol
And all I want to to do is rest and live in the water lol Beach/ pool anything

Yeah you live there, right? That's why!!

Shars

So pretty, Shars!
Thank you!
th_hug.gif

Medgal07

I loooved Ritual in the summer, it's a bit dark for me now but I like that it's not warm toned as most bronzers! I didn't have to use my contour blush today. The blot powder was one of my first non-drugstore products 3-4 years ago, I didn't repurchase because I wanted to try something else but I got it again recently and I love it!
And thank you!! I wore Just nothing today, it looks slightly darker because of the lip liner. There is a "never" under the "shopping addiction?"
girlhaha.gif
angelic.gif

Yep, that's why I wore summer makeup today
lol.gif
I use Ritual to set my cream sculpting products---I guess that's why I have an impressive dent in it---I use it almost every time I wear makeup.

girlhaha.gif
Neutrals are seasonless!!!!!

awickedshape

[@]Medgal07[/@] are you still looking at Hallmark movies? I allow myself a little Lifetime channel indulgence here and there myself lol Watching this "On Strike For Christmas" movie again lol Daphne Zuniga's oblivious, ungrateful family had me fuming lol

Prettypackages

Same
pompom.gif
It's not 40C every day but it happens
girlhaha.gif
The summers are amazing there!

Thank you! It's 40C only on the hottest days and in the places that are not near the sea or in the mountains but it's always 30C+ in my hometown.

see, I don't mind that, especially if you don't have humidity.
Stealing the eyelook. Very nice! As usual. LOL

Originally Posted by awickedshape

@Medgal07 are you still looking at Hallmark movies? I allow myself a little Lifetime channel indulgence here and there myself lol
Watching this "On Strike For Christmas" movie again lol
Daphne Zuniga's oblivious, ungrateful family had me fuming lol
I HATE, HATE those hallmark/lifetime movies. LOL

Shars, I'm not happy with Sultry Muse, too muted for my taste. I'll definitely see if I can get Pars at a discount. I have dark mattes. I like it. No complaints with that one either.

awickedshape

see, I don't mind that, especially if you don't have humidity.   I HATE, HATE those hallmark/lifetime movies. LOL   Shars, I'm not happy with Sultry Muse, too muted for my taste.  I'll definitely see if I can get  Pars at a discount.  I have dark mattes. I like it.  No complaints with that one either. 
Lol I totally get you You should see the crazy original movies advertised during Project Runway and Frasier reruns lol I can stand cheesy holiday movies around this time, for some reason

montREALady

see, I don't mind that, especially if you don't have humidity.   I HATE, HATE those hallmark/lifetime movies. LOL   Shars, I'm not happy with Sultry Muse, too muted for my taste.  I'll definitely see if I can get  Pars at a discount.  I have dark mattes. I like it.  No complaints with that one either. 
:frenz:

montREALady

My weekend round up: Saturday: [COLOR=181818]EYES:[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]NYX Eye and Eyebrow pencil in  Dark Brown for middle and tail.[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]Maybelline Expert Wear eye pencil in Dark Brown to fill in[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]Sleek Sunset Palette (shimmery burgundy and rose gold colours for inner and outer lid, the black for the crease), KVD wolf and cleopatra from the Ladybird palette to soften the crease. Random BH cosmetics shade for brow highlight[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]Inglot AMG Gel Eyeliner - 77 [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]UD All Nighter Eyeliner (waterproof) on bottom water waterline with KVD wolf and the corresponding upper lid colours [COLOR=181818]from the Sleek Sunset Palette[/COLOR] smudged into it and in tear duct.[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara - I only realised on Saturday that I have a million and one mini mascaras and a few full size ones and NONE of them are waterproof!! I was going to the beach and didn't have one single waterproof mascara. :eek:hboy:  I have to rectify that.[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]FACE:[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]Rimmel Stay Matte primer in 003 (the colourless one)[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]Revlon ColorStay Mineral Mousse foundation (w/ SPF20) set with MUFE Pro Finish multi-use powder foundation in 174[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande set with Ben Nye Translucent Powder in Topaz[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]Bronzer: Covergirl Queen Ebony Bronze[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]I so don't remember what blush and highlight I wore.[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]LIPS:[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Caramello over Limecrime Liquid Lipstick in Riot. I wanted a more beigy nude and Riot is wayyy too terracotta so Caramello made the perfect balance.[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]NAILS: My OCC Black Dahlia nail polish was chipping but I was too tired to change it so I just put an Essie nail polish in 408 Wrapped in Rubies. [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]Lesson of the day: Only my brow products and concealer can survive swimming with turtles in goggles and snorkles and lasting a second stop to view a sunken ship and coral reefs. The lipstick only lasted until the second stop. It was faded after lol. Some of the foundation persevered but not totally.[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]Here's a pic of me wearing my Caramello/Riot lip combo. I was having too much fun and didn't remember to take a pic without my sunglasses so no pics of my eye look :( lol.[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR]
Hotness!!

Medgal07

Daphne Zuniga's oblivious, ungrateful family had me fuming lol
Yes---I'm an old sap and sucker for a cute holiday movie. I half watch because I'm usually doing other things while they're on. That was on last night but I didn't see the
whole thing. One day I'll watch it in its entirety. I like 'The Holiday', 'Serendipity' & 'Diva' w/ Vanessa Williams. That name may not be correct but it was on last night.
I'm sure there's more that I can't recall ATM.

girlhaha.gif