Theme Makeup with a Purpose

montREALady

Fall look?...is that the theme btw? Did a lot with the eyes (berries/burgundy/gold) and blush (cranberry'ish) so went with a neutral lip.
FACE -EL Illuminating Primer mixed with Becca Topaz SSP liquid -Becca Undereye brightener -EL Doublewear foundation in Rich Chestnut applied with a BB -Concealer under eyes- Nars Radiant Creamy in Amande -Setting powder under eyes- Ruby Kisses banana -Finishing Powder all over- Black Radiance Soft Focus in Bronze -Highlighter- ABH Starlight -Blush- MAC A Little Lusty from their MACnificent Me Collection -MAC Fix + in Yuzu -NYX Matte Setting Spray EYES -Brows- MAC Embark shadow for shape and fill. Outlined with NYX Wonder Pencil in Deep then blended out. NYX Brow Mascara in Espresso for grooming -UDPP -Shadow: ColourPop Nillionaire on the lid, Anastasia Beverly Hills Sangria from their Tamanna (@dressyourface) Palette in the crease, then Deep Plum from their Amrezy Palette on outer corners and Bellini from their World Traveler Palette as brow highlight, Morocco on brow bone/transition and Chic in inner corners -Bottom lash-line: Sephora Retractable Waterproof in Classic Black -Mascara- Smashbox Full Exposure in Jet Black (?) (got in my latest Ipsy) LIPS -Chapstick Hydration Lock (lightly) -MAC P&P Lip -MAC Naturally Transformed. Love this color! I brought MAC Girl On Board Lipglass from their Wash & Dry collection to try on top later -NYX Nude Beige Lip Liner NAILS Pic here

montREALady

false
^^^^^LOVE LOVE LOVE  no makeup for me today.  This rain and the pressure changes have my sinuses on fleek.  Yeah, I said that.  LOL  
Thanks!! I need to tone it down and just go back to liner to make my mornings faster. I get carried away then I'm scrambling to leave the house! But then even with liner I still need to brow highlight, then suddenly I'm adding a brow bone color since the palette is already in my hand, a la yesterday's look. Issues.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]   Yes---I'm an old sap and sucker for a cute holiday movie.  I half watch because I'm usually doing other things while they're on.  That was on last night but I didn't see the[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   whole thing.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]One day I'll watch it in its entirety.  I like 'The Holiday',  'Serendipity' & 'Diva' w/ Vanessa Williams.  That name may not be correct but it was on last night.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I'm sure there's more that I can't recall ATM.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]:haha:
Lol Oh, the holidays lol When I was younger I liked "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and still watch "Trading Places" with Eddie Murphy every year :)
Really? I don't know nah. LOL! :rofl:  
lol

Medgal07

^^^^^LOVE LOVE LOVE no makeup for me today. This rain and the pressure changes have my sinuses on fleek. Yeah, I said that. LOL
So your sinuses are "On Point"??????? That's what On Fleek means according to the Urban Dictionary----ok so I made that part up but I heard that's what it means.
lol.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

false
Thanks!! I need to tone it down and just go back to liner to make my mornings faster. I get carried away then I'm scrambling to leave the house! But then even with liner I still need to brow highlight, then suddenly I'm adding a brow bone color since the palette is already in my hand, a la yesterday's look. Issues.
Not issues---straight up fun!!! Makeup is fun-----we just happen to have an over abundance of it!!!
greengrin.gif

awickedshape

Fall look?...is that the theme btw? Did a lot with the eyes (berries/burgundy/gold) and blush (cranberry'ish) so went with a neutral lip.
FACE -EL Illuminating Primer mixed with Becca Topaz SSP liquid -Becca Undereye brightener -EL Doublewear foundation in Rich Chestnut applied with a BB -Concealer under eyes- Nars Radiant Creamy in Amande -Setting powder under eyes- Ruby Kisses banana -Finishing Powder all over- Black Radiance Soft Focus in Bronze -Highlighter- ABH Starlight -Blush- MAC A Little Lusty from their MACnificent Me Collection -MAC Fix + in Yuzu -NYX Matte Setting Spray EYES -Brows- MAC Embark shadow for shape and fill. Outlined with NYX Wonder Pencil in Deep then blended out. NYX Brow Mascara in Espresso for grooming -UDPP -Shadow: ColourPop Nillionaire on the lid, Anastasia Beverly Hills Sangria from their Tamanna (@dressyourface) Palette in the crease, then Deep Plum from their Amrezy Palette on outer corners and Bellini from their World Traveler Palette as brow highlight, Morocco on brow bone/transition and Chic in inner corners -Bottom lash-line: Sephora Retractable Waterproof in Classic Black -Mascara- Smashbox Full Exposure in Jet Black (?) (got in my latest Ipsy) LIPS -Chapstick Hydration Lock (lightly) -MAC P&P Lip -MAC Naturally Transformed. Love this color! I brought MAC Girl On Board Lipglass from their Wash & Dry collection to try on top later -NYX Nude Beige Lip Liner NAILS Pic here

Medgal07

My look was inspired by my view of today's sunrise out side my bedroom window

EYES:
UDPP Anti Aging Formula
Giorgio Armani Eye Tint, Obsidian, # 1 (Black) to lids
MAC Brun (Muted blackish brown) to crease & lower lash line
MAC Swiss Chocolate (Muted reddish brown, Matte) to transition
MAC Era (Soft Golden Beige, Satin) to highlight brow
NARS Vengeful highlight to inner corners
MAC Blacktrack to upper lash lines
Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro to fill brows

FACE

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat’ Blur Primer
Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Healthy Glow Fluid Foundation, Meyon
MAC Pro Sculpting Cream, MAC Coffee Walnut set w/ Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder

MAC Prep & Prime Eye Highlighter, Bright Forecast in small triangle below eyes, set w/Ben Nye Powder, Banana Visage

NARS Vengeful highlighter to highlight facial high planes
NARS Vengeful Blusb,
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact to set foundation
Guerlain Météorites Voyage Enchanté Illuminating Matte Powder - Winter Fairy Tale Collex to finish

MAC Fix + Regular Makeup Setting Spray

LIPS:
Chanel Hydra Beauty Nourishing Lip Care
Christian Louboutin Lip Definer, Maya (Sepia/Caramel)
Christian Louboutin Silky Satin Youpiyou (Blood Orange)

NAILS:
Butter London, Union Jack Black

awickedshape

You have such nice lips!
Thank you [@]montREALady[/@] :bouquet:
[COLOR=0000FF]  Full disclosure here---I LOVE[/COLOR] [COLOR=008000]Charlie[/COLOR][COLOR=FF0000]Brown's[/COLOR][COLOR=008000]Christmas[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]and I have the theme song on my iPod---there I said it!!![/COLOR]:xmas:
Lol CB is timeless I'm sorry I wasn't around for the Coach Snoopy collection lol
[COLOR=0000FF]  I can't believe you don't like Very Privé.  It's stunning on your perfect lips!!!!!  I love it on you AWS!!!!![/COLOR]
Thank you [@]Medgal07[/@]!!! I like the colour but it bleeds and wears away from the centre of the lips outwards pretty quickly. Working with it :)

awickedshape

[COLOR=181818]My look was inspired by my view of today's sunrise out side my bedroom window [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]EYES:[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]UDPP Anti Aging Formula [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Giorgio Armani Eye Tint, Obsidian, # 1 (Black) to lids[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]MAC[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Brun[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF](Muted blackish brown) to crease & lower lash line[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]MAC Swiss Chocolate (Muted reddish brown, Matte) to transition[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]MAC Era (Soft Golden Beige,  Satin) to highlight brow[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]NARS Vengeful highlight to[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] inner corners[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]MAC Blacktrack to upper  lash lines  [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]Giorgio Armani  Eye & Brow Maestro t o fill brows [/COLOR]  
[COLOR=0000FF]FACE[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000FF]Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat’ [COLOR=0000FF]Blur Primer[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Healthy Glow Fluid Foundation, Meyon[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]MAC Pro Sculpting Cream,  MAC Coffee Walnut[/COLOR]set w/  [COLOR=0000FF]Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder[/COLOR]
[COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]MAC Prep & Prime Eye Highlighter, Bright Forecast in small triangle below eyes, set w/Ben Nye Powder,  Banana Visage[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]NARS Vengeful highlighter to highlight facial high planes[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [COLOR=0000FF]NARS Vengeful Blusb,[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact to set foundation[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Guerlain Météorites Voyage Enchanté Illuminating Matte Powder - Winter Fairy Tale Collex[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]to finish[/COLOR] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [COLOR=0000FF]MAC Fix + Regular Makeup Setting Spray[/COLOR]   [/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE][COLOR=0000FF]LIPS:[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Chanel Hydra Beauty Nourishing Lip Care[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Christian Louboutin Lip Definer, Maya [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF](Sepia/Caramel)[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [COLOR=0000FF]Christian Louboutin Silky Satin Youpiyou (Blood Orange)[/COLOR] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]NAILS:[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Butter London, Union Jack Black[/COLOR]
Fabulous!!!!

montREALady

My look was inspired by my view of today's sunrise out side my bedroom window

EYES:
UDPP Anti Aging Formula
Giorgio Armani Eye Tint, Obsidian, # 1 (Black) to lids
MAC Brun (Muted blackish brown) to crease & lower lash line
MAC Swiss Chocolate (Muted reddish brown, Matte) to transition
MAC Era (Soft Golden Beige, Satin) to highlight brow
NARS Vengeful highlight to inner corners
MAC Blacktrack to upper lash lines
Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro to fill brows

FACE

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat’ Blur Primer
Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Healthy Glow Fluid Foundation, Meyon
MAC Pro Sculpting Cream, MAC Coffee Walnut set w/ Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder

MAC Prep & Prime Eye Highlighter, Bright Forecast in small triangle below eyes, set w/Ben Nye Powder, Banana Visage

NARS Vengeful highlighter to highlight facial high planes
NARS Vengeful Blusb,
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact to set foundation
Guerlain Météorites Voyage Enchanté Illuminating Matte Powder - Winter Fairy Tale Collex to finish

MAC Fix + Regular Makeup Setting Spray

LIPS:
Chanel Hydra Beauty Nourishing Lip Care
Christian Louboutin Lip Definer, Maya (Sepia/Caramel)
Christian Louboutin Silky Satin Youpiyou (Blood Orange)

NAILS:
Butter London, Union Jack Black
Stunning as I said in the other thread
eyelove.gif

Latest posts