Pink Oil Relaxer, Olive oil Relaxer

Washing:
Pantene WOC line, Cream of Nature shampoo

Deep Conditioning:
Bone Marrow

Protein/Reconstructing :
Motions Reconstructor, Aphogee

Quick Conditioning :
Pantene WOC Conditioner, Motions conditoner, Queen Helen jojaba hot oil tretment(2x a month)

Heat Protection:
Mizani Thermastrength Style Serum(I love this stuff)

After Blowdry:
Chi hair serum, Bio silk hair serum

Moisture Cream: Motions

Scalp Oil:
Mizani Comfiderm Scalp Oil

Oil Sheen:

Mizani Shyne Bodifying Sheen Spray

Styling products:
Pro Con Gel, Mizani Foam Wrap, Motions Foam Wrap, Lottabody( for roller sets) Dudley's curl wax,

I also do "cowashing" about twice a year for a month ea time.(It works great)

doniad101

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle1
Relaxer:
Pink Oil Relaxer, Olive oil Relaxer

Washing:
Pantene WOC line, Cream of Nature shampoo

Deep Conditioning:
Bone Marrow

Protein/Reconstructing :
Motions Reconstructor, Aphogee

Quick Conditioning :
Pantene WOC Conditioner, Motions conditoner, Queen Helen jojaba hot oil tretment(2x a month)

Heat Protection:
Mizani Thermastrength Style Serum(I love this stuff)

After Blowdry:
Chi hair serum, Bio silk hair serum

Moisture Cream: Motions

Scalp Oil:
Mizani Comfiderm Scalp Oil

Oil Sheen:

Mizani Shyne Bodifying Sheen Spray

Styling products:
Pro Con Gel, Mizani Foam Wrap, Motions Foam Wrap, Lottabody( for roller sets) Dudley's curl wax,

I also do "cowashing" about twice a year for a month ea time.(It works great)

Whew! Thats a lot, but so helpful! Thanks for posting!!!

aziajs

Did you try Frederic Fekkai? (sp?) I bought a kit for $6 at the C.O. Bigelow sale and I LOVE it!! My hair has been shedding a lot and I was really worried. I decided to try out the products (shampoo, conditioner and hair mask) and noticed several things:

1. My hair didn't shed as much in the shower or afterward when I styled it.
2. In the following days my hair had virtually stopped shedding.
3. I used far less shampoo and conditioner.
4. My hair was very soft and very shiny when I was done.

I used the color care line but there is another line called Protein Rx which I would like to try.

devin

i loooove Kenra moisturizing shampoon and moisturizing conditioner they keep my hair really soft and moisturized. you can get Kenra at Ulta or Trade secret.

QTAllStarGurl

I really love Nexxus Humectress and Therappe...you can get them cheaper at sally if you have a card and I have loved phyto products for a long time but I'm gonna go pick up Phyto 7 and the Phytojoba Mask soon b/c i luv them they work really well for my hair ...oh and the most important Aphogee Treatments...it's amazing stuff!!

KiSmEt

I use NEXXUS HUMECTRESS SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER, also Creme OF Nature for color treated hair!![I usually mix shampoos/conditioners b/c different ones do differnt things so i like having the best of all worlds lol!!}

j4lyphe

i just use the regular pantene daily moisturizing shampoo and condtioner as my shampoo and i used to use a Dark and Lovely cholesterol treatment as my conditioner bcuz i have really thick dry hair. But now Im searching for a replacement for the Dark and Lovely cholesterol as it is now a discontinued product. I also use the Motions shampoo and conditioner though I only use this conditioner when my hair is fairly straight (as in a couple weeks after my relaxer) as it is neither moisturizing enough or any good at detangling when more of my natural hair grows out. I just bought some Proclaim olive oil glossing shampoo and conditioner from Sally's and will be using these to see if they're any good....PS the PAntene Relaxed and Natural was a waste of money for me, my hair has never felt as dry or as tangled as when i used that crap...will never purchase that rubbish again, it is way toooo drying for my already dry hair....Ive never had ne problems with my hair growing, Ive just always had long hair (plus i only starting relaxing 3 yrs ago so Ive been natural basically all my life), i dont really do much to it- i just wash, let it airdry and wear it curly/wavy 99% of the time but that might change now that Ive gotten bangs and those do need styling...hth

bad girl glam

when i was relaxed, i used Nioxin(used this for fine hair) and Eluence Moisture Balance. my hair stayed light, moisturized, with plenty of bounce and volume.

laulovesbilly

I stopped going to the salon and began doing my relaxers and coloring at home and my hair has never been better.
-I relax my hair with Mizani Butter Blend Relaxer for Sensitive Scalp
-The shampoo and conditioner I use are a Dominican Product called BOE Crece Pelo. I use their shampoo,then I use an Olive Oil Replenishing Pak leave that in for about 15 min, then before I blow dry my hair I put in the Crece Pelo Natural Leave In Conditioner. This stuff is amazing!
- For shine after blowing out I use the Razac Perfect for Perms oil spray, on my scalp (to keep flakes away) I use Optimum Oil Therapy Hair & Scalp Quencher.

Film_Noir

I use Keracare and Mizani Shampoos and Conditioners. I wash my hair at least weekly. I normally follow with a roller set, every now and then I will flat iron my hair. I get a Relaxer Touch-Up every 8 weeks with Affirm. There is more specifics to my regimen but, these are some basics.

Senoj

I use Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo because my hair detangles seriously and Motions CPR conditioner. I just used Miss Jessie's Creme de la Creme conditioner for the 1st time and I loved it!

jayjay0105

My hair is relaxed, and I use Joico K-PAK Shampoo, and then I alternate between the K-PAK conditioner one washing, and then the next washing I use the Penetrating Reconstructor treatment + Intense Hydrator as a conditioner. It's a little pricy in the salon, but if you keep your eye on Ulta or Beauty Brands they usually have some kind of gift pack or something that's a good deal.

Notorious19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay0105
My hair is relaxed, and I use Joico K-PAK Shampoo, and then I alternate between the K-PAK conditioner one washing, and then the next washing I use the Penetrating Reconstructor treatment + Intense Hydrator as a conditioner. It's a little pricy in the salon, but if you keep your eye on Ulta or Beauty Brands they usually have some kind of gift pack or something that's a good deal.

I love me some Joico...its all I use. Ulta has a buy 2 get 2 free sale going on, I need to go stock back up.

stilett0s

I'm both, lol. I'm currently using Organix shampoo and conditioner, but I'm not particularly fond of it. It's important not to use a product with sulfates and parabens, especially if you're black. I'm thinking of maybe switching to Bumble and Bumble or Keracare. I use a deep conditioner by Clio. I LOVE that stuff. I also do a weekly protein/keratin treatment with Aphogee's 2 Minute Keratin Treatment. It's like putting the strength back in my hair.

For the summer, I'm co-washing and wearing my hair curly. Even though I'm relaxed, my natural curls are coming through rather strongly, lol. I'm actually heatless, which is a first for me! The only thing I do to style my hair is scrunch with my usual Cantu leave-in conditioner and use some gel for hold and control. I might extend this to the fall, but my hair gets so dry and brittle then, it might not be a good idea.