Tinted Moisturizers - Discussion & Recommendations

yu.neek

I dunno.. I didnt really like LM tinted moisturizer it on my skin. I got the oil free one n it looked so oily on me - I didnt even use much n I have dry skin! I am nc37-4oish and used the colour Fawn. I had to set it with a powder so it wouldn't look so oily.

MzzRach

I have combo/oily skin, and I prefer the original LM Tinted Moisturizer to the Oil-free - the oil-free formula is a little "off" for me. I've never had issues with the original, it works wonderfully for me.

elektra513

I mentioned Laura Mercier TM is good earlier in this thread, and I still love it, but I also tried the Becca one, and the color match, coverage, and wear is superb! Definitely worth a shot if you can find it. So I love them both now
smiles.gif

AdlersMommy22

im about 2 clicks away from buying the MAC tinted moisturizer... but im wondering what shade i should get... im an NC40 right now and getting tanner by the day haha
th_confused_new.gif

gsbn

I love Laura Mercier TM, it's my HG. Perfect coverage, blends perfectly and gives a lovely dewy finish.
thmbup.gif

Really don't like Stila, what a greasy mess! It does not have any coverage, has a funky smell, and leaves me looking like a disco ball...
thmbdn.gif

slowdownbaby

I know Benefit call this "Foundation faker" but for me Some Kinda Gorgeous is a tinted moisturizer. Because it's light but can give you a little bit of color and coverage, however, I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin!

tyrannika

My favorite is MÁDARÁ decoface tinting fluid in moon flower. It leaves a too shiny finish for my taste if I use it alone, but I lightly dust some mineral finishing product over and that makes my skin look really natural yet almost perfect at the same time.

sujusarangx3

I love Missha's Perfect Cover BB Cream! It gives me a beautiful dewey look and it provides great coverage as well. It's also like $9 if you're able to catch it on sale. I've been meaning to try Laura Mercier's but it's $40+ ! crazyyyy

LC

I'm not a fan of MAC's studio moisture tint because it's really not a moisturizer at all.

I LOVE clarins' tinted moisturizers, but the downside is that they only come in a few shades, and most are very pinky. they smell really good too

Sarah Afshar

Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer is by far the best. The texture of this product is not too thick, but not too light. It not only evens out your skin tone, but it works to create a rather dewy, yet naturally glowing appearance, while lasting relatively long. I love the fact that it is oil free, so I can workout in this product and not worry about clogged pores and/or breakouts.

afulton

I just invested in one after watching a YT channel. I brought MAC's. I hear Bobbi Brown has a good one too. I guess I have to wait until my MAC is all gone. I am really loving the one by MAC though...

Nicala

Just bought Tarte's TM. I think I like it so far. I have it on one side of my face and it gives me a bit of a "glow". I don't know how to explain it. Gotta test it out more before I give a final verdict though.