Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Shypo

^^ Nice find! I hope all who haven't got it yet are able to!! Makes want for a backup tempting ;).

Ikram

Im dying to know what the upcomming collection will be and whether there will be any new quads. Im really loving Enchanted.

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

Hello guys! This is the first time I've swatched any products and I am by no means a good photographer (I'd love to be able to take good makeup photographs!) Anyway, I thought these might be of some (very small!) use....it's a close up pic of my Enchanted pallet and also a pic of Narcotic Rouge (which I was suprised to love!) and a comparison swatch showing Narcotic Rouge (far right), Cherry Lush (far left), Tainted Love lip and cheek stain (middle) and smoke red (top)

Icecaramellatte

Bergdorf's has it, they have about 10. Hurry!
Do you mean the Bergdorf website? I bought mine at Bergdorf's a few months ago and I got the last one. Maybe they got a restock. I bought Enchanted as it was the last one and they had a ton of Emerald Lust. I figured I could get one later but I never did. Good luck everyone I hope you get one. It is wonderful quad. I think Neicy's raves are what made me seek it out in the first place. It has been one of my staples this fall and probably this winter too. I wear it at least once a week which is a lot as I have been buying makeup like a maniac lately.

MissGlamour

My counter has a tiny selection- they carry the lipsticks and nothing else until last month, when they added the nail polishes- but they did get all four reds, so you may be in luck!

Exactly. I have three of them- Prism, Suede and Exhibition- but I feel like I can dupe the others from shades I already have. It's been a few years that they've had the same six combos, so I'd like to see something new. Surely we're due at this point? They just added a few more shades to their lipstick line (which got totally lost because it happened at the same time as they launched their liquid lipsticks), so it only seems fair that we should get more shadow duos!

I haven't tried the famous primer yet, but I have fallen kind of in love with their glosses of late. I got Siren, which is incredible, then I picked up Fortune on a whim and it's become one of my favourite everyday shades.
I completely agree about the new shades! Hourglass is such an excellent brand, but they really need to work on expanding their color range. I also think it would be great if they did seasonal and holiday collections with new LE palettes, lipsticks, etc.

Neicy

Do you mean the Bergdorf website? I bought mine at Bergdorf's a few months ago and I got the last one. Maybe they got a restock. I bought Enchanted as it was the last one and they had a ton of Emerald Lust. I figured I could get one later but I never did. Good luck everyone I hope you get one. It is wonderful quad. I think Neicy's raves are what made me seek it out in the first place. It has been one of my staples this fall and probably this winter too. I wear it at least once a week which is a lot as I have been buying makeup like a maniac lately.
LOL. YAY, I love to enable. No in store, my sa Winnie said they had 10 left. Maybe none now but got another shipment. I have my backup so I am good. I really love it and use it a lot. :)

Shypo

Uh oh. Now I'm thinking perhaps I should get a backup too...... Edit: I must be possessed, or just plain nuts. I'll probably never use all of the one I have......but I just ordered a backup from BG (the store). :thud: :crazy: :silly:

Neicy

Edit: I must be possessed. I just ordered a backup from BG (the store).
thud.gif
LOL! Shypo! You go girl!
Glad they still had one for you.:)
It is the best taupey plum eye for me. I can get soooo many looks.I do the pink all over for a wash of color and brightening and then the traditional smokey look with the 2 darker shades. Great quad. Love them wet.
Also Emerald Lust is gorgeous!!!

Shypo

I couldn't get into Emerald Lust for some reason - gorgeous colors but I don't wear them that often. Glad you can rock it!!

The Enchanted colors are just amazing.

Yes, BG only had about a half-dozen Enchanted left........anyone still looking should move quickly........

nylonkk

Sorry to be rude but desperately needing an answer:

Is the production batch of the TF e/s people purchase go random or closely following the month of purchase? For MAC products, the production date is usually a few months early, very unlikely to be longer than a half year mark. But the store nearby sell e/s here of production batch from June 2011 to early 2012 only, I would have expected to see this kind of stock in the CCO instead...

Miss QQ

I visited the counter today, there was no Enchanted there! There was nothing else I wanted to see or buy from TF for now.

Haven

Edit: I must be possessed, or just plain nuts. I'll probably never use all of the one I have......but I just ordered a backup from BG (the store).
thud.gif
th_crazy.gif
tease.gif
It is a great quad, and I use it all of the time. Not admitting anything here LOL, but you are probably not alone in backing it up....
whistle.gif

Dominique33

I've read ( I don't remember on which site though ) that Tom Ford Beauty was cruelty-free? Is that true ? I love Enchanted too, beautiful quad but not on Harrods so I guess it won't be available anymore in Europe.

Shypo

^^ I'm not sure, but I had that same impression......

I'm sorry those of you that wanted it didn't get it
oh.gif
........perhaps he has a knockout quad planned for summer!
yes.gif

Ikram

I hope he has more awesome quads planned. I did not like it much at first, but it grew on me and now it is one of my most fave quads, if not even the top fave. I really want to know what is in spring collection, i havent purchased anything from other brands yet. I had 25$ Saks gift card which I can not find, i was planning to get a Tom Ford blush, I keep looking for it everywhere but I just dont remember where I put it and it expires this month.

Shypo

Oh, I hope you find it!!! I hate when I misplace things! Sometimes I remember where things are in my sleep - when I'm relaxed and not 'focused' on it.....is it possible they could reissue the card if you cannot find it?

I bought another TF blush last week - haven't worn it yet. It's Love Lust, and it's beautiful in the pan. I'll be wearing it tomorrow!!