Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
Good luck Ikram- I hope you find the card! I have somehow misplaced one of my Armani ETK shadows and I know how frustrating it can be to know that you have something in your home, but still not be able to find it.

Miss QQ

Oh, Miss QQ!!  That's too bad!!!  Did they not get it in, or did it sell out?
I'm not sure because the counter just opened for business not long ago, and a couple of weeks ago when I visited it I wasn't looking for the palette. From the pictures Enchanted looks like Chanel Mystic Eyes to me. Are they similar?

Haven

Some TF products showed up at my local CCO. I purchased Smoke Red ls. There were some additional ls, glosses, and fragrances. None of the eye or face makeup though.

Shypo

Oh, lucky you!!! I have 2 that I have access to, and the farther one has the lipsticks usually - I've scored several of the previous 'white tube' ones like Perfect Pink, Blush Nude, Cherry Lush and Black Orchid. I haven't seen the l/g or fragrances yet though, but I'm itching to make a trip up there........

Anneri

I bought another TF blush last week - haven't worn it yet.  It's Love Lust, and it's beautiful in the pan.  I'll be wearing it tomorrow!!
Lovelust is my favourite TF blush - I often wore it in summer (or when I want to feel like it's summer). Much nicer than Orgasm! Btw, if anyone of you is interested: I got a Violet Blonde perfume I honestly can't wear because it smells horrid on me while smelling gorgeous on other people. I also have a Hot Coral l/s (unused) in the white packaging because I got the new one because I forgot I owned it already. Duh.

Dominique33

I'm not sure because the counter just opened for business not long ago, and a couple of weeks ago when I visited it I wasn't looking for the palette. From the pictures Enchanted looks like Chanel Mystic Eyes to me. Are they similar?
http://www.allure.com/beauty-products/makeup/eye-shadow/2012/chanel-quadra-eye-shadow-mystic-eyes

SOURCE : ALLURE

I found this, it does look a bit similar I think but Enchanted looks so gorgeous, I wish I had picked up when it was still available !

Ladychris11

Oh,hi ladies, I got my Narcotic Rouge btw. It's doing fairly well. On me it looks like a lighter pinkier but brighter version of MAC Ruby Woo, only with a much much better formula.I really love it.

Only, I'm sad because Nordstrom pulled out Tom Ford Black Orchid.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I found this about upcomming collection. I can not tell whether there those quads are new or existing, especially the brown one, is that Cocoa Mirage?

http://yolandadimambro.com/beauty/tom-ford-spring-2013-makeup-collection
Thanks very much! If you click on the photos to enlarge them, the names appear and the quads seem to be existing ones:

Silvered Topaz
Titanium Smoke

However, I wonder if they've been reformulated, as the quads from the last collection seem to have been quite different than the ones that were included in the original line-up. (Note: That's based on what I've read- the brand isn't available up here.)

I love the 60s-esque looks!

Ikram

Yes I noticed the names also.

It is possible they are just repromotes. Not sure why the blogger mentions new products on Harrods, I did not see anything new on the web site, maybe the collection is just bunch of repromotes?

I like the looks too.

I am going to TF counter tomorrow as in the last minute I have found my lost promotional Saks giftcard which expires Januarry 31th. I will ask them about new stuff, they must know by now, they should have attended training for that already.
I really dont like that TF is putting this out so late and no communication at all. I can not plan my purchases.

Teger

On that same site they detail the new lip color shine lipstick formula. http://yolandadimambro.com/beauty/tom-ford-lip-color-shine

Teger

Here's the promo pic. I added the names.

Tom Ford Spring 2013

http://yolandadimambro.com/beauty/tom-ford-spring-2013-makeup-collection

SOURCE : YOLANDADIMAMBRO

I much prefer Enchanted and Emerald Lust palettes but these new ones are really pretty too, very classy.
The quads are re-promotes of Titanium Smoke and Silvered Topaz.

It seems there are no new colors added to existing formulas, just the new lip color shine which seems comparable to the Shine Automatique & Coco Shines.

Dominique33

Thanks for the information, the lippies are a bit "déjà-vu" I intended to skip. But I wish I had purchased Enchanted . The spring quads are quite pretty though but I prefer the Fall collec. packaging, so classy, I didn't know the Spring ones were repromotes.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hm... I don't think that I'm interested in paying Tom Ford prices for a translucent lip colour even if we do get these here. Strange that they wouldn't really go with a new products after their Fall launch seemed to garner so many raves. Figured that they'd want to keep that momentum going...

Dominique33

Hm... I don't think that I'm interested in paying Tom Ford prices for a translucent lip colour even if we do get these here. Strange that they wouldn't really go with a new products after their Fall launch seemed to garner so many raves. Figured that they'd want to keep that momentum going...
I fully agree, Tom Ford Fall collection was beautiful but this one ? Not really inventive.

Haven

I may try one of the new ls since I have a NM gift card. I was really hoping for some new quads, blushes, & traditional TF ls colors. Saves me money though.

sweetscent

got Chastity and Willful shades from their latest sheer lipstick. loving the Chastity but probably won't keep Willful. I think this particular range is overpriced as the tube definitely can be replaced by some other similar sheer tinted lip balm products ...though the lipstick packaging seems heavier and expensive looking but when look carefully it's not quite finely done IMO compared to YSL rouge volupte etc...

Ikram

Everyone has that type of lipstick already, even most brands at drugstore!!! So super innovative from a premium fashion designer brand.

I was really looking forward for new collection, last new items were introduced sometimes in September, but money saved for me. I was holding off from purchasing from any other spring collection but now my money are going to Guerlain. Sorry.