Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

sheROCKS

regarding the reds in tom ford, they also had a red in the original white packaging lipstick collection called smoke red. I have a paper swatch of their red family...it isn't complete tho I will try my best to collect the remaining items haha. Anything labeled in purple are lipsticks and in light blue are nail polishes. Frankly speaking I really don't think theres a need to acquire everything since a lot of them look extremely alike in action. too bad I can't help it as an obsessive tf collector lol. Can't wait for the new colors vampire kiss and rouge fatale!

@pbpink: as you can see in the photo (sorry it's a bit dull i havent tuned the brightness yet) cherry lush is definitely a cool toned red. scarlet rouge is warmer.

Off topic but since you brought up the white packaging....I'm kinda pissed they took it out. I think the white looks sooo nice and I wish I could of got one lipstick in that packaging.
The packaging now is ok but I liked the white and gold.

allthingsglam

Off topic but since you brought up the white packaging....I'm kinda pissed they took it out. I think the white looks sooo nice and I wish I could of got one lipstick in that packaging.  The packaging now is ok but I liked the white and gold. 
I don't own any tom ford lippies ye. but I to love the white packaging it was so cute everybody has the black packaging I hope to own lots of tom ford in the near future

Winthrop44

i like white sauce for my pasta! but it still made me hungry!

what is the red rule? warm skins stay with warm reds? are cherry lush + crimson noir warm?

i like the name of vampire kiss better! i wish i could see all of the reds - perm, the last holiday four (they are all still available btw) + these two all together in a swatch!!

i will only buy one red as i just don't need nor want more than one, here are all of the reds i know of:

Reckless(pearl)
Slander (pearl)
Diabolique(matte)
Narcotic Rouge(matte)
Vampire Kiss
Rouge Fatale
Cherry Lush
Crimson Noir
Scarlet Rouge

oh i grabbed this pic of asia exclusives lippies from IG, perhaps they will follow quads and come to other countries.....

I would really like to try Forbidden Pink....or actually all 3 of these. Figures!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Not sure if this has been posted before, but there will be new, sheerer lipstick shades and the white packaging is back (for polishes too!):

http://instagram.com/p/gGMh7TK2nd/
OK, I guess that these will fall somewhere between the "full-strength" lipsticks and the sheer colours they have now... I wonder if the nail polishes are semi-sheer as well. I hope it doesn't mean that they'll be getting rid of the more intense formula, though.

vaisforluvrs

Vampire Kiss and Shameless swatches: http://www.temptalia.com/tom-ford-vampire-kiss-lipstick-shameless-nail-lacquer-reviews-photos-swatches#more-144117

I think I need Vampire Kiss
th_drool.gif

Haven

I have Vampire Kiss and Rouge Fatal. Both are beyond gorgeous reds. When I first opened Vampire Kiss and looked at it, I think that I gasped a bit. Love it! I will be using both colors a lot this fall/winter.

Plus they both last forever on the lips. The wear is amazing - just like T stated.

Winthrop44

They're gorgeous! I unfortunately have more reds than I'll ever use in 2 lifetimes since I rarely wear reds. I wish he'd offer more everyday/MLBB shades. The existing ones are either too pale on my pigmented lips or too cool/just look off somehow (Indian Rose) on me. I would love to love one but I haven't found the one yet. Forbidden Pink could be it but I'm not paying a premium over and above the already crazy $49 to get it from Asia just to find out. Hoping the new formula will be nice and will include a shade I like.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I have Vampire Kiss and Rouge Fatal. Both are beyond gorgeous reds. When I first opened Vampire Kiss and looked at it, I think that I gasped a bit. Love it! I will be using both colors a lot this fall/winter.

Plus they both last forever on the lips. The wear is amazing - just like T stated.
Any chance we could persuade you to post some swatches?

Haven

Any chance we could persuade you to post some swatches?
I would love too, but I only have my Iphone to take pics with right now. If anyone knows how to upload pics from the iphone to this site, then please let me know. I have been trying without any success.

Knope2012

I would love too, but I only have my Iphone to take pics with right now. If anyone knows how to upload pics from the iphone to this site, then please let me know. I have been trying without any success.
I have an Android, but I e-mail pictures from my phone, save them to my computer, and then upload them that way

brittbby

I would love too, but I only have my Iphone to take pics with right now.  If anyone knows how to upload pics from the iphone to this site, then please let me know.  I have been trying without any success.
On my iPhone I can upload directly to the site so idk?!?
bbe02437_image.jpeg
I just click the picture button and select the pictures from my camera roll...

pbpink

They're gorgeous! I unfortunately have more reds than I'll ever use in 2 lifetimes since I rarely wear reds. I wish he'd offer more everyday/MLBB shades. The existing ones are either too pale on my pigmented lips or too cool/just look off somehow (Indian Rose) on me. I would love to love one but I haven't found the one yet. Forbidden Pink could be it but I'm not paying a premium over and above the already crazy $49 to get it from Asia just to find out. Hoping the new formula will be nice and will include a shade I like.
hopefully the shades will come to US perhaps even in white package! have you tried nude vanille? I just bought vanilla suede and I love it and I have pigmented lips - I also wore it over aphrodisiac for a day pink and it looked pretty! I've had problems responding on here, I wrote teger a response and it kept disappearing - hopefully this one works from phone!! ordered some TF mascara at nordies buy 2, 1 free....are raven and ultra raven same color? are they any good? just did it on a whim... also, just saw a review on the TF translucent illuminating powder in 01 saying it was great! has anyone tried it? thx in advance for any help!! OT but sephora VIB sale still working online....

Haven

I just click the picture button and select the pictures from my camera roll...
Thanks for the help! I have been trying the pic button, but the pics don't seem to want to load. I will try again. Unfortunately I am not technically inclined.

makeupbyvee

Which Tom Ford lipstick looks good on WOC? I'm a NW45 in MAC. I would like a good nude. I know it comes with a higher price tag.