Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

afulton

Ok, thanks that's what I feared , lol. Glades Road is so easy to get to it from '95. This is information that should have been withheld from me. Thanks, doll.
LOL! You are so welcome! Let me know what you get!

elegant-one

amuse.gif
So what is special about the eye defining pen that makes it so great?

dear heavens this thread is all up in my wallet

gracie90

I just came home from Selfridges with Orchid Haze, I can't wait to use it! Golden Mink and Frantic Pink are on my wishlist too - maybe next time...

Medgal07

amuse.gif

lol.gif
For real...we have spent some serious coin Elegant, yet I want more, more more! I wore an eye look with my Seductive Rose palette & fell in love. I wore a soft eye w/a vampy lip--Chanel La Desirèe.

elegant-one

lol.gif
For real...we have spent some serious coin Elegant, yet I want more, more more! I wore an eye look with my Seductive Rose palette & fell in love. I wore a soft eye w/a vampy lip--Chanel La Desirèe.
That sounds so beautiful!!!

Holy cow you are not kidding
thud.gif
& we did it in such a short amount of time too
girlhaha.gif
I cannot wait to get my blushes. I also want to get something TF for both my son & DIL Christmas stocking. I just don't know what yet.

Winthrop44

th_roll1.gif

So far only the blushes...but obviously thats going to change.

Hi my dear!!!

Why do you have them? Are you into TF too?
th_kiss.gif
busted.gif
I have Orchid Haze and Seductive Rose quads and Wicked blush (also have Narcissist on the way via MUA swap and Frantic Pink coming from Nordies). I had Enchanted quad at one point but swapped it, along with Spanish Pink and Indian Rose lipsticks. Haven't tried any of the red lipsticks because I don't know where to start with them. Hope you're feeling better!
th_cheerup.gif

Medgal07

That sounds so beautiful!!!

Holy cow you are not kidding
thud.gif
& we did it in such a short amount of time too
girlhaha.gif
I cannot wait to get my blushes. I also want to get something TF for both my son & DIL Christmas stocking. I just don't know what yet.
Does your DIL like lipstick & NP?----coordinating colors would make an amazing stocking stuffer. They also have pre-made nail & lip sets. Maybe a belt for your son but I didn't see anything < $700.

elegant-one

busted.gif
I have Orchid Haze and Seductive Rose quads and Wicked blush (also have Narcissist on the way via MUA swap and Frantic Pink coming from Nordies). I had Enchanted quad at one point but swapped it, along with Spanish Pink and Indian Rose lipsticks. Haven't tried any of the red lipsticks because I don't know where to start with them. Hope you're feeling better!
th_cheerup.gif
rofl.gif
That reallllly made me laugh out loud.
lol.gif
on all the blushes!! So funny. I hope you love them. No one around me carries the TF collection. Not even the super nice mall we go to or I could swatch some in person. I need a red ls. I'll love to know what you think of you new goodies.

Ahh, I feel terrible today - worse than yesterday & I've been sick 6 days now. So sweet of you to mention it. I've been thinking about you all the time ;)

elegant-one

Does your DIL like lipstick & NP?----coordinating colors would make an amazing stocking stuffer. They also have pre-made nail & lip sets. Maybe a belt for your son but I didn't see anything < $700.
icon_eek.gif
I was thinking more like the $24 lip balm & aftershave set
lol.gif
Thats a good idea for the dil - thanks. She likes very basic makeup shades nothing shimmery or glittery. I was going to get her one of the Naked palettes but I swatched them in person today & they were just way too shimmery glitzy.

Debbs

@AFulton, I just went to Boca NM to look around, familiarize myself however end up getting TF 01 Ravish Extreme Mascara and a tester of the illuminating primer. And to think I thought Le Volume Mascara was a splurge. No more malls for me until the middle of next year . The highlighter pens are nice . I am fond of Cetrine I think its called. I had the associate check for Burnished Amber quad 'just in case' however no such luck. She took my info and I got her card so we will be in contact for events and new collections. Poor me, with emphasis on 'poor'. I successfully was able to track down and find a few Mac Liquer glosses therefore was content ATM leaving Pink Guilt for now as they are similar enough until my mind says otherwise . Edited to add that its called 01 Raven Extreme Mascara (thinking of the beloved Ravish blush I guess)

afulton

@AFulton, I just went to Boca NM to look around, familiarize myself however end up getting TF 01 Ravish Extreme Mascara and a tester of the illuminating primer. And to think I thought Le Volume Mascara was a splurge. No more malls for me until the middle of next year . The highlighter pens are nice . I am fond of Cetrine I think its called. I had the associate check for Burnished Amber quad 'just in case' however no such luck. She took my info and I got her card so we will be in contact for events and new collections. Poor me, with emphasis on 'poor'. I successfully was able to track down and find a few Mac Liquer glosses therefore was content ATM leaving Pink Guilt for now as they are similar enough until my mind says otherwise .
Wow! You work fast. I tried the mascara too but I returned it. I decided to stick to my Chanel Le Volume and Armani Eyes to Kill instead. I am so sorry you missed out on Burnished Amber. I hope you are able to get your hands on it soon. It is a beauty! I am wishing you much luck on staying out of the mall until next year.

Debbs

Ha, I do have BA quad! Was considering a back up, lol. Totally unnecessary and unjustifiable but of the few quads I have BA it my absolute favorite. I tend to forget that I have others.

Winthrop44

rofl.gif
That reallllly made me laugh out loud.
lol.gif
on all the blushes!! So funny. I hope you love them. No one around me carries the TF collection. Not even the super nice mall we go to or I could swatch some in person. I need a red ls. I'll love to know what you think of you new goodies.

Ahh, I feel terrible today - worse than yesterday & I've been sick 6 days now. So sweet of you to mention it. I've been thinking about you all the time ;)
I've had Narcissist before and swapped it away because I thought it bothered my rosacea but since I've been able to wear Wicked I figured I'd give it another try. It would be nice to be able to swatch. Maybe now that Nordstrom and Bloomingdales are offering the full line online they'll be expanding the stores with counters too? 6 days is a long time to be sick. Ugh! I sure hope you feel better soon!

Medgal07, if you're on MUA there is at least one BNIB Narcissist up for swap.

elegant-one

I've had Narcissist before and swapped it away because I thought it bothered my rosacea but since I've been able to wear Wicked I figured I'd give it another try. It would be nice to be able to swatch. Maybe now that Nordstrom and Bloomingdales are offering the full line online they'll be expanding the stores with counters too?  6 days is a long time to be sick. Ugh! I sure hope you feel better soon! Medgal07, if you're on MUA there is at least one BNIB Narcissist up for swap.
She will be SO excited to read that. She better run I hope it doesnt bother your skin. How does Wicked look on you? Yep, I'm tired of being sick. If im not better on monday i will call my doctor.

stephybaby

ok, Love Lust is reallllly pretty. I also put Cognac Sable quad in my cart :angel:
This is exactly what's in my cart!!! LOL! I ended up getting just cognac sable. Omgsh, the autumn-like colors in this quad are gorgeous. I'm just too excited, I can't wait for it to arrive!!! Next on my list is Love Lust and Cocoa Mirage. TF is eating my wallet! :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
amuse.gif

That's the one and only advantage to having my counter not carry the full line.

I checked again and they still haven't received Vampire Kiss. No idea if it's coming or not. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to hunt this one down somehow.

Icecaramellatte

amuse.gif

LOL! All the TF talk made me pull out She Wolf today. Really nice look with the eye pen. Well for me it makes the winged liner look really easy. I don't know what it is really. But it is the easiest of all the liquid liner/felt tip pens I've used. The brush is firm yet flexible at the same time. I seem to have more control.

This thread is really making me want to get a blush now. Ravish is high on the list.

Medgal07

LOL! All the TF talk made me pull out She Wolf today. Really nice look with the eye pen. Well for me it makes the winged liner look really easy. I don't know what it is really. But it is the easiest of all the liquid liner/felt tip pens I've used. The brush is firm yet flexible at the same time. I seem to have more control.

This thread is really making me want to get a blush now. Ravish is high on the list.
Oh go for Ravish---then you can tell me if I need it. It's on my list but it gets moved up if you deem it a 'must-have.'