Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

Yep, I'm tired of being sick. If im not better on monday i will call my doctor.
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
She ran and she ran but couldn't find it
thud.gif
She got very, very sad and put the TF cheek brush and Pink Guilt lip gloss in her cart. By golly she's gonna push that button any minute now!

I'm sorry to hear that you're still unwell
bouquet.gif

afulton

LOL! All the TF talk made me pull out She Wolf today. Really nice look with the eye pen. Well for me it makes the winged liner look really easy. I don't know what it is really. But it is the easiest of all the liquid liner/felt tip pens I've used. The brush is firm yet flexible at the same time. I seem to have more control.

This thread is really making me want to get a blush now. Ravish is high on the list.
Ravish is real nice. Once you get started, it will be hard to stop. I have Savage, Ravish, Narcissist, Flush, and Wicked.

Winthrop44

th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
She ran and she ran but couldn't find it
thud.gif
She got very, very sad and put the TF cheek brush and Pink Guilt lip gloss in her cart. By golly she's gonna push that button any minute now!

I'm sorry to hear that you're still unwell
bouquet.gif
Sent you the MUA link Medgal. :)

Hope you are feeling better today elegant!
bouquet.gif

Haven

Yep, I'm tired of being sick. If im not better on monday i will call my doctor.
I hope that you feel better soon!
th_hug.gif

All of the reds in the TF line are amazing. Right now I am in love with Vampire Kiss and Rouge Fatal. Both are
eyelove.gif

Haven

I just want to plug the Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen. It is by far the BEST one I have ever tried. It has become my HOLY GRAIL.
pompom.gif
Can you believe that I bought this when it was originally released and still haven't used it? I was trying to finish/use up my Dior liquid liner first. I will have to dig out the TF liner and try it today. (I have too much makeup.)

elegant-one

I hope that you feel better soon!
th_hug.gif

All of the reds in the TF line are amazing. Right now I am in love with Vampire Kiss and Rouge Fatal. Both are
eyelove.gif
Aww, you're so sweet! Thanks
heart.gif

I was just looking at the ls kit that had both of those but its sold out. You make me giggle every time I read one of your
purchasing posts
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

Ok, I was looking at the red lipsticks...
lol.gif
& I think Rouge Fatal would be my first pick and then I see that Haven loves it, so that will be my first red ls pick
greengrin.gif

Good idea on the lip & np sets Medgal. I really like the Subtle look for her. Or, She Wolf es palette. You guys that have She Wolf do you love it & how are the shades?

Winthrop44

elegant-one

Glad to hear you're feeling better! Sabrina has some really nice TF reviews, including In the Pink and She Wolf, if you want to browse:

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/search/label/Tom Ford Beauty

Karen has a nice review of Rouge Fatal that I was looking at yesterday:

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/tom-ford-rouge-fatal/

Forgot to say before.. on me Wicked looks like a light-medium raspberry with a sheen that is reminiscent of some of MAC's less metallic MSFs.
Rouge Fatal looks GORGEOUS on her!

I died laughing at her opening bond story
lol.gif

She Wolf looks a bit too shimmery, Bummer

Thanks!!

elegant-one

Oh, & I ordered Love Lust blush this morning
ohboy.gif

I'm also interested in the Illuminating Primer which sounds wonderful.

Winthrop44

Most of his eye palettes have at least 1 shade that is OTT glitter. Its only use to me is to pat a touch of it just above the iris, but I'd just as soon not have that shade.

Medgal07

ohboy.gif

I think ordering the IP may possibly cure what ails you! It's snowing like crazy ---- nothing puts me in the mood to shop more than a snowy day, a hot toddy (that's what
you really need) and a crackling fire.

Haven

ohboy.gif

Love lust is a great choice! The illuminating primer is beautiful on, and the product produces a beautiful effect.

Medgal07

Most of his eye palettes have at least 1 shade that is OTT glitter. Its only use to me is to pat a touch of it just above the iris, but I'd just as soon not have that shade.
Absolutely Winthrop! I'm not a glitter kind of gal, but yesterday I threw caution to the wind and used the lavender glitter lightly, above
my crease. I then blended the burgundy E/S over it, again very lightly, but the burgundy really dark in the crease. The pink shade
was gorgeous on my lids. The end result was the softest look. The glitter was not OTT in your face but soft, feminine and really
pretty. My husband even said it was VERY pretty.

Medgal07

Rouge Fatal looks GORGEOUS on her!

I died laughing at her opening bond story
lol.gif

She Wolf looks a bit too shimmery, Bummer

Thanks!!
RF is stunning on Karen. I opted for Vampire Kiss and Crimson Noir, neither of which I've yet to wear
icon_eek.gif
but that will soon change. I love reds in December & February!!!
santa.gif
bigheart.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
RF is stunning on Karen. I opted for Vampire Kiss and Crimson Noir, neither of which I've yet to wear
icon_eek.gif
but that will soon change. I love reds in December & February!!!
santa.gif
bigheart.gif
RF looks cooler on her than it did on T. Might be because her skin is warmer, though. I'd still opt for VK if I could, but I might break down and get RF just because I love TF lipsticks and want another.

gracie90

UK ladies, House of Fraser have 15% off all makeup including Tom Ford until 6am! I just ordered Golden Mink
flower.gif

Medgal07

RF looks cooler on her than it did on T. Might be because her skin is warmer, though. I'd still opt for VK if I could, but I might break down and get RF just because I love TF lipsticks and want another.
Yes, I think you'r right about that. RF is pretty. Let me know how you like it, if you decide to get it.

Latest posts