Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

ashievic

No testers out yet. I do own Paradiso and will take pic tomorrow. I don't own Sweet Spot, but it was part of Summer 2014, so there should be a swatch somewhere lingering in the cyber world. I will get Rose one as soon as the tester is available.
No problem! I appreciate any swatches I can get. What do you think of Paradiso?

I think Skinny Dip is going to be too sheer for me. I'm trying to decide between Rose-whatever and Sweet Spot. :) I Think Paradiso is a definite for me!
Love Paradiso! Sweet Spot is definitely orange base. They are all sheer. But Paradiso is better as well as Incorrigible was last year. Rose is more pink base. TF has this year done orange and pink. So if you want pink go for the Rose, if you want orange, Sweet Spot or Skinny Dip.

Bronwyn

yahoo.gif
​Yay you did it!!!! Fingers crossed that you only have to pay once for shipping and I hope you're happy w/your purchase!!!
haha thanks! totally I'm so stoked and now it's the waiting that's hard. I might not get my stuff til closer to june

Ernie

Went to check out the goods at Bergdorfs, they were only preselling, they didn't have the palette and 2 of the lip sheers. I swatched the rest, quickly. They said there wasn't going to be a lot of stock. I'm not a cream blush fan, but the pink sand is gorgeous, sheer pink/gold.

YarahFlower

Went to check out the goods at Bergdorfs, they were only preselling, they didn't have the palette and 2 of the lip sheers. I swatched the rest, quickly. They said there wasn't going to be a lot of stock. I'm not a cream blush fan, but the pink sand is gorgeous, sheer pink/gold.
:thud:

brittbby

Gorgeous!!! Thank you!!! These swatches really helped. From the pictures, it looks like bronze is lighter than spice so I went ahead and added it!

allthingsglam

omgosh stunningggg I really loveeee the creme blush lord I may want two Thanks so much for posting

Vineetha

Thank you for the swatches!!! That cream Blush :love: Soooo excited!! :D

YarahFlower

*Gets up after fainting* OMG, these swatches just did something to me internally...My husband, who could care less about my makeup, walked past my monitor as I was drooling at the cream blush and said, "what's that?" I turned to him teary-eyed with a creepy smile plastered to my face, "...My precious..." He backed away slowly. :lmao:

laurennnxox

*Gets up after fainting* OMG, these swatches just did something to me internally...My husband, who could care less about my makeup, walked past my monitor as I was drooling at the cream blush and said, "what's that?" I turned to him teary-eyed with a creepy smile plastered to my face, "...My precious..." He backed away slowly.
lmao.gif
th_roll1.gif
You are an absolute riot!!!

I literally had to wipe drool off my keyboard. This collection is gorgeous! My list keeps changing with every swatch photo. I reaaalllllly want the peachy duo. So. Bad. It would get so much use.

Psych1

Wow you hit the jackpot with testers today with both Chanel and TF summer collections. The cream blush swatch is gorgeous! Can't wait!

YarahFlower

:roflmao:  You are an absolute riot!!! I literally had to wipe drool off my keyboard. This collection is gorgeous! My list keeps changing with every swatch photo. I reaaalllllly want the peachy duo. So. Bad. It would get so much use. 
:haha: The emotions were real!!! I have not been this excited for a makeup product in a while!!! I saw the swatch of the blush, and I cried a little on the inside. I NEED that blush, NEED!!! If you can swing it, whatever your heart desires, get it!!! You only live once, be happy and buy ALL THE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Icecaramellatte

http://www.reallyree.com/2015/04/tom-ford-april-2015-lip-color-shade-swatches.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ReallyreeFashion%2FbeautyBlog+%28ReallyRee+Fashion%2FBeauty+Blog%29
Electric pink
eyelove.gif

They are bringing back Warm Sable? Good now I can get a full size. These all look great. I want all of them. Even the ones I already have. So glad to see Negligee brought back. I love how TF is listening. Now if they could only bring last years blush from the summer palette back as full size.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ernie

Went to check out the goods at Bergdorfs, they were only preselling, they didn't have the palette and 2 of the lip sheers. I swatched the rest, quickly.
They said there wasn't going to be a lot of stock.
I'm not a cream blush fan, but the pink sand is gorgeous, sheer pink/gold.

Thank you Thank you Thank you! I want everything again.

Ernie

I'm telling you that cream blush is TDF. the SA told me to preorder everything I thought I'd want because quantities were limited. She said it should be in late next week.

pbpink

if this helps anyone if you are around a Tawny (think mid range in his foundation lines) in TF and higher OR Mac NC 30/40/50 you will probably not be able to use TF bronzer except for a light fairy dusting - i can't use charlotte tilbury bronze + glow and i WANT too (and the packaging is TDF) but it just does not show up and the TF bronzers are the same on me!

i just went in for the kill last night with the NM GC delio - all LE's - the 4 eye duos (even blue, wtf?!?) the palette, cream blush and the 2 new lippies!!

oh and thank you medgal for the macy's/ebates link for bronze goddess, perfect timing as i needed to get to free ship as i wanted the clinique GWP for my DD! (great GWP for $27)

YarahFlower

if this helps anyone if you are around a Tawny (think mid range in his foundation lines) in TF and higher OR Mac NC 30/40/50 you will probably not be able to use TF bronzer except for a light fairy dusting - i can't use charlotte tilbury bronze + glow and i WANT too (and the packaging is TDF) but it just does not show up and the TF bronzers are the same on me! i just went in for the kill last night with the NM GC delio - all LE's - the 4 eye duos (even blue, wtf?!?) the palette, cream blush and the 2 new lippies!!  oh and thank you [COLOR=0000FF]medgal[/COLOR] for the macy's/ebates link for bronze goddess, perfect timing as i needed to get to free ship as i wanted the clinique GWP for my DD! (great GWP for $27) 
Thank you! U just saved me some coins!