Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

laurennnxox

I think tbh he wanted a sale as it was prob dead there lol
Sometimes, I get the feeling that SAs will "put the pressure" on you and imply that things will go really fast or that there is only "one" left. I've had this happen to me a few times with random SAs. I know a lot of small counters here only get small shipments at a time, but I've been told one too many "i sold 6 today and only have 1 left" types of sales tactics. Too much of a coincidence with me. I always say like, "thank you! i'll think about it. it's still available online anyway." and they usually get the hint. lol!

beautycool

And my swatches:  Pink glow With the blush from Softcore, they are nothing alike, as it was already mentioned: Rose soleil I did two completely different looks with the palette and I really like the plum shade - depending on the brush, it can vary from soft pink to dark burgundy. It's really pretty! The only thing I don't like is that the glitter is the biggest this time and I probably won't use it. 
Hi Hun is softcore in the picture along with the blush swatch from the palette ? I didn't like softcore swatches that's why I got stroked :) So it's def not nothing like it I'm on the edge whether to get this pallette Your swatches make it look lovely Hun I always take ages picking and buying if I don't know :( usually like if it's mac or I know what I want I make the list :) and usually stick with it With tom ford and chanel etc as they are dearer I have to sort what I want the most first :( hate it lol Did save £100 and that gets me what maybe two items lol I got the other creme blush n rose s USA So I haven't done that badly lol I can tick them off I been looking all day yesterday and and today about what else to get I can use me other bank card if needed too Gees I want everything x

beautycool

Sometimes, I get the feeling that SAs will "put the pressure" on you and imply that things will go really fast or that there is only "one" left. I've had this happen to me a few times with random SAs. I know a lot of small counters here only get small shipments at a time, but I've been told one too many  "i sold 6 today and only have 1 left" types of sales tactics. Too much of a coincidence with me. I always say like, "thank you! i'll think about it. it's still available online anyway." and they usually get the hint. lol! 
Yer I know what u mean If I did go into the shop Oh I be lurking in there drawers with them lol Saying oh what's that one etc When ever I want something sometimes they can't find it I go lurking I open up all the drawers of nail polishes etc in boots etc before they put new stock out I see if they have it Bevase most of time they haven't put it out if that makes sense Plus also if I had gone upto London I would of said about wanting something and would if gone and liked with him to see how many there Sometimes I have a habit of doing that lol

beautycool

Probably! Harrods was absolutely packed, they had 10% off everything and still there were tons of boxes! So what did you end up ordering? 
I didn't yet again maybe I order something tonight if hn do two day posting I'm going to pay the extra I think I'm not sure though I don't know :( I never know I'm so undescive as you ladies do know ha !

mkoparanova

Gees I want everything x
The blush from Softcore is third on the picture, the blush from the palette is in the middle. I really like the shade from Softcore, tbh I tend to wear only this colour on my cheeks in different variations - MAC Corol is my everyday one. I have to be very careful with it because I can overdo it very fast.

I took ages at the counter yesterday to choose what I want. I was swatching the summer collection and the repromoted stuff at the same time and I felt very overwhelmed at one point
lol.gif
Everything was so pretty!

beautycool

The blush from Softcore is third on the picture, the blush from the palette is in the middle. I really like the shade from Softcore, tbh I tend to wear only this colour on my cheeks in different variations - MAC Corol is my everyday one. I have to be very careful with it because I can overdo it very fast.  I took ages at the counter yesterday to choose what I want. I was swatching the summer collection and the repromoted stuff at the same time and I felt very overwhelmed at one point :lol:  Everything was so pretty!
Thanks Hun for info on swatches tried to work it out but didn't know what order Mmmm I don't think sc would suit me I don't know Does seem like a blush that can be over done Does that new blush go on really heavy I mean is it one that can mess up on ? Or is it ok you think ?

mkoparanova

Or is it ok you think ?
It's definitely not good for a 1st blush (on fair skin) but it's much easier to work with than Softcore. You have to be a bit careful and blend well and you won't have problems. I actually have an issue with the highlighter, I can barely notice it on my face.

Ernie

So here are my swatches of the summer goodies, waiting on the palette, hopefully I'll get it this week. The cream shadows texture are divine, but they dry very quickly. The cream blush can be used as a highlighter with one or two swipes or as a blush if you add more like I did in these swatches, but even then it's still on the sheer side. Didn't add the names because I think we all know them but ask if you need the name of a color. Tried to catch them in different natural lights, that's why so many swatches.

elegant-one

And my swatches:

Pink glow

With the blush from Softcore, they are nothing alike, as it was already mentioned:

Rose soleil

I did two completely different looks with the palette and I really like the plum shade - depending on the brush, it can vary from soft pink to dark burgundy. It's really pretty! The only thing I don't like is that the glitter is the biggest this time and I probably won't use it.
thud.gif
eyelove.gif
GORGEOUS on you!!! I about fainted when I saw RS on your lips! It's STUNNING!!! Your lips look so sexy pretty.

elegant-one

Haha I thought you had ordered all 4 of them already! I know they'll all look beautiful on you!
I don't think I will! I'm definitely a low maintenance make up kind of girl, especially with the eyes, and these duos look perfect for that. I just want it in my hands now, I hate this whole pre-order thing.
Aww, thanks hun!
bouquet.gif
No, I had ordered the bronze & then it was said it was spice, so I cancelled & then I ordered the peach one.

I hate the preorder thing too.

Ernie

And my swatches:  Pink glow With the blush from Softcore, they are nothing alike, as it was already mentioned: Rose soleil I did two completely different looks with the palette and I really like the plum shade - depending on the brush, it can vary from soft pink to dark burgundy. It's really pretty! The only thing I don't like is that the glitter is the biggest this time and I probably won't use it. 
Thanks, beautiful swatches, RS looks fabulous on you!

Vandekamp

Pretty.

Latest posts