Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

dstroyedangel

Thank you everyone who posted swatches !! If anyone has the packaging for the cream shadow duos can you please share the ingredient list ? I'm trying to compare these to the older TF eyeshadows and CT ones :) !! Thanks

Medgal07

I bought the palette and Rose soleil today
yahoo.gif
The bronze es is pretty but it reminds me of something I own. I'm also considering Paradiso.

From the repromoted products I really really liked Nude dip but I feel like I have dupes for each shade. I didn't buy Sugar dune either because I received an identical MK NP yesterday. The fuchsia lipstick I wanted to get was way too bright and crazy, so I skipped that one too. Makeup overload - I can't buy anything because I already have everything I like.

@beautycool I couldn't take pictures of the bronzers because it was absolutely packed but I swatched them and on my skin (NC15) Gold dust was a bit orange and it was shimmery. Terra was a very nice cooler toned brown, no orange and completely matte.

I wasn't impressed by the oil - the fragrance was subtle and pleasant but not special, the glitter was pretty but I can definitely find something similar/better and cheaper.
cheerleader.gif
So happy for you Maggie!!!! I pulled the trigger are Paradiso because it's so, so pretty and I'm so, so
weak!!! I'm glad the fragrance in the oil is subtle----I hate attracting mosquitoes and such and wondered that
after I had already ordered it---so, SAFE!!!! I'm glad you shared that because I was worried.

Blush, skinny dip, rose soleil
Pretty! Thanks for sharing your swatches. ENJOY ICL!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte

eyelove.gif

Medgal07

You should try the CT ones, I'm really impressed! They are very very similar to TF.
Oh no Maggie
icon_eek.gif
So sorry I read this
thud.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Haviggi

Hello to all of you!
I managed to purchase the eye and cheek palette and only one duo available (naked bronze ) from selfridges before they disappear again and skinny dip along with nude dip and some lipsticks from Harrods but unfortunately I haven't seen anywhere the cream blush
ssad.gif
. I hope This will not be the only stock from this collection.i asked to my Tom Ford counter here in Sweden but they said that due to their new launching in Sweden they will not get the new collections, only the permanent stuff.not until Christmas when they may have the new holiday collection.fortunately for me they did bring the boys so I picked without a rush my boy Stavros which sold out everywhere
smiles.gif
th_hello.gif
And WELCOME!! I hope you love your goodies! ENJOY!!!!

Medgal07

Hard to say right now. I just bought too much stuff Friday and then I spent Saturday trying to take pics. I have only swatched and not tried anything on my face yet. Everything is looking better in person than in my swatches especially the palette. I only used a q-tip to swatch the palette. I really didn't want to dig my fingers in it for some reason although I did with the other products. I was quite drawn to the burgundy/wine like eyeshadow in the palette. It seems to have more dimension to it than it looks in the palette. Eager to wear that shade. The creams were great especially the bronze color. The glitter shades in the duos had more color on my finger than when I pressed it onto my hand for the swatch. Although I really do like the TF glitter, I do think it could have been less. Maybe they could have made a trio with a matching shadow and a smaller portion of the glitter. Don't know but I will use it nonetheless. Also, I'm wondering about the creme blush. Will it read as great on my cheeks? Don't know. I am wondering if it will look great paired with another cheek color like the one in last years palette (my fave! I must start a campaign for this one to come back full size) or Nars Orgasm.

So all in all. I really like the colors.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I hope you still like everything once you've had a chance to wear it. Can't wait to hear what you think then.

Medgal07

And my swatches:

Pink glow

With the blush from Softcore, they are nothing alike, as it was already mentioned:

Rose soleil

I did two completely different looks with the palette and I really like the plum shade - depending on the brush, it can vary from soft pink to dark burgundy. It's really pretty! The only thing I don't like is that the glitter is the biggest this time and I probably won't use it.
Your pics are GORGEOUS! I'm so so glad I ordered this palette. I LOVE burgundy and this palette is right up my alley!!! The glitter even looks pretty---maybe the
whole point of layering the products is to have the ability to tone it down. I love the lippie on you!!!!

brittbby

I finally got to pick up my goodies and play with them! Everything is soooo gorgeous. Tom Ford really hit it out of the park with the whole collection. I resisted getting the body oil thus far, but am having a moment of weakness....Anybody pick it up and love it? I want it to provide good moisture if I'm going to spend $95 on it... I'm thinking L'Occitane Almond oil style.

Here are some of my swatches I took this weekend!
winkiss.gif

The palette

Golden Peach Duo.

GP Cream, GP Shadow, layered. GP Shadow vs Golden Mink Peach glitter

elegant-one

I finally got to pick up my goodies and play with them! Everything is soooo gorgeous. Tom Ford really hit it out of the park with the whole collection. I resisted getting the body oil thus far, but am having a moment of weakness....Anybody pick it up and love it? I want it to provide good moisture if I'm going to spend $95 on it... I'm thinking L'Occitane Almond oil style.

Here are some of my swatches I took this weekend!
winkiss.gif

The palette

Golden Peach Duo.

GP Cream, GP Shadow, layered. GP Shadow vs Golden Mink Peach glitter
eyelove.gif
EVERYTHING always looks so beautiful on you hun. Thanks for the great pics & swatches!

elegant-one

Yayy!!!!!
pompom.gif

MIne is at the destination facility! How I wish fedex did delivery on mondays
amuse.gif

@Ernie Got shipping notice from Spacenk this morning! Finally!!!!
greengrin.gif
cheerleader.gif

I know, right. I checked one of my shipping notices & it says Tuesday. Oh shoot, I forgot no Monday deliveries from you
sigh.gif
Maybe if I wear my nightie....
girlhaha.gif