Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

mango13

girlhaha.gif
Understandable! I ordered Golden Peach but can't get a couple of the other out of my head.

You know I'm thinking I can pair my Spice e/s w/ an eyeshadow from one of my TF quads.
sigh.gif
I was actually thinking about how dupable Naked Bronze is, I have my eye on a few TF quads but I don't want to have dupes for the glittery shadows. I also saw a look with Cognac Sable on youtube and it looked a lot like a Spice combo. I really hope TF brings out more quads and cream shadows for fall.

Medgal07

Just makes me giggle
girlhaha.gif

th_roll1.gif
So you don't like wearing the red letter "H" lol!

I swear that hubs is going to have a red letter H put on a shirt & make me stand out on the curb holding a sign that says, "I will not buy any more makeup"
lmao.gif

Maybe I can wear it over my nightie
girlhaha.gif

Yes Sis, we certainly do!
th_kiss.gif

fluffy.gif
I like leaving you little bread crumbs all over this board to make you laugh
flower.gif
heart.gif
I don't mind the red letter H---for HOT!!!!!
lol.gif
You could at least give girl a warning---like Depends recommended before reading!!!
lmao.gif

Well those crumbs are much appreciated---------have a whole loaf of bread now!!!
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

So I pre-ordered a few things from the Tom Ford site... Did anyone else do the same and if so when do you think it will ship?? My NM order is arriving Thursday and it looks like Nordies is preparing my shipment!!! Woo hoo!!!
I got the Email from TF yesterday about the collection being on their site, but I didn't partake---I had already pre-ordered from Neiman's. I'm still waiting so someone must
be trying to teach me patience. IT ISN'T WORKING!!!!!

thud.gif

Medgal07

I was actually thinking about how dupable Naked Bronze is, I have my eye on a few TF quads but I don't want to have dupes for the glittery shadows. I also saw a look with Cognac Sable on youtube and it looked a lot like a Spice combo. I really hope TF brings out more quads and cream shadows for fall.
I don't want doubles o fetch cream shadows because they last a VERY long time. I love Cognac Sable----I'll have to look for the YTV.
th_DANCE.gif

I have 13 TF quads & 2 of the duos---I can't imagine he could come up with any other E/S, other than creams, that would be appropriate for me to buy.

janjirrasan

[COLOR=0000FF]   I got the Email from TF yesterday about the collection being on their site, but I didn't partake---I had already pre-ordered from Neiman's.  I'm still waiting so someone must[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   be trying to teach me[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] patience.   IT ISN'T WORKING!!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]:thud:  
You're still waiting for your Neimans order? That's lame! It's not nice for them to make us wait patiently for all these new pretties lol! Hopefully you'll get a shipping notice soon! :)

Vineetha

I got the Email from TF yesterday about the collection being on their site, but I didn't partake---I had already pre-ordered from Neiman's. I'm still waiting so someone must
be trying to teach me patience. IT ISN'T WORKING!!!!!

thud.gif
They did the same thing with my Chanel Bronzer order!! The stuff i ordered post that shipped and that one said processing for an extra day or two!! You will get your shipping notification today Meddy if not already!

YarahFlower

Just when I was about to go ape $#@! with Charlotte Tilbury CS, I got this glorious email from SAKS! My TF babies are coming home to mama!!!
62b5f8e8_2015-04-2815.27.22-1.png

mkoparanova

So pretty! Do you use last year's palette often? It would be so awesome to have a collection with all TF summer Face/Eye palettes! I skipped last year because I thought the blue eyeshadow would be rarely used.
I've never used the blue eyeshadow
sigh.gif
I bought it because I really loved the other shades, I got it months after it was released, I just knew I would regret it if I didn't. The taupe eyeshadow is my favourite shade from this palette!

mango13

I've never used the blue eyeshadow
sigh.gif
I bought it because I really loved the other shades, I got it months after it was released, I just knew I would regret it if I didn't. The taupe eyeshadow is my favourite shade from this palette!
That is a pretty shadow. I can't wait to see the fall collection!