Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Yazmin

Since I already have Pink Haze, I'll just look for a peachy gold shadow in my collection and recreate the duo myself. $60 plus sales tax saved!

I am reconsidering the eye & cheek palette. My SA finally called me today and left a message. If I wait until Saturday to come in I can also get a free bag. I sent her a message asking what the minimum purchase is to get the bag. In the meantime, I haven't told her that I'm NOT purchasing anything, so that she'll continue to hold my order until I can come in and swatch.

Haviggi

The whole collection is available at Selfridges! Yaaaayyyy:) I just ordered the cream blush the 2 eye duos midnight sea and golden peach and the body oil :)

Medgal07

I caught that same weird vibe at one of our local TF counters when the Lips & Boys collection came out. Honestly, I don't think that luxury customers generally appreciate being treated that way. If you have a trusted SA at another line, they go out of their way to treat their best customers well (call when collections come in, keep you up to day, offer to ship). I know holds are iffy in the makeup world but every store should have offered you a pre-sale at least.
iagree.gif

Medgal07

Since I already have Pink Haze, I'll just look for a peachy gold shadow in my collection and recreate the duo myself. $60 plus sales tax saved!

I am reconsidering the eye & cheek palette. My SA finally called me today and left a message. If I wait until Saturday to come in I can also get a free bag. I sent her a message asking what the minimum purchase is to get the bag. In the meantime, I haven't told her that I'm NOT purchasing anything, so that she'll continue to hold my order until I can come in and swatch.
Yazmin, if you have TF's Golden Mink quad there's a 'Sparkling Peach' e/s in it that might work. Placed the link here just for the picture:

http://www.violetgrey.com/product/eye-color-quad-eyeshadow-palette/TOM-T0T9-01?kpid=TOM-T0T9-01&gclid=CNL9nKivmMUCFRBo7Aod3joAkA

Medgal07

I'm loving how versatile this palette is.... Still kicking myself for missing out on last years palette
ssad.gif
Absolutely GORGEOUS Brittby! Your skin is perfection, and the colors compliment it so well!!!! Oh I think this palette is so much better than last summer's. I detest commingled products, which is why I skipped last summer's palette. The colors in this palette are much more appealing and made me go against a position I've tried to uphold for a long time. It's out the window now. There's no way I was going to miss out on this one!!!

Medgal07

Hello ladies!!
I've been reading all your postings for a while. I love the positive energy that you all share so much, that I decided to join in the fun.
cheerleader.gif
th_hello.gif
& WELCOME! Glad you decided to join in the fun. Hold onto your wallet!!!

Psych1

GREAT LIST!!!!! I'd say don't get the oil if you don't use them much. That money can be spent on something else you know you'll love :) However if you want to try something new, it is really nice for spring and summer on those days you want to glow! With the specks of real gold and platinum, your skin would look fab!!!
Thanks, that's really good advice. I'm definitely tempted by the oil, but at this point I think I'm going to skip. It's pricey for something I'm not sure I'll get much use of. If I see it in store, I don't know what may happen though.

YarahFlower

There has been confusion about what lippie color the model is wearing in the promo pic of the soleil summer collection...i found this very short clip, that might help you all to better assess/guess about the shade...to me, it looks like a mixture of things vs just one color....if this matter has already been solved, forgive me. I have not been able to keep up with this thread like I've desired. http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-247642962/voguethailand/photos/ig-972969260679581036_247642962

YarahFlower

Thanks, that's really good advice. I'm definitely tempted by the oil, but at this point I think I'm going to skip. It's pricey for something I'm not sure I'll get much use of. If I see it in store, I don't know what may happen though.
Its always dangerous going into the actual store! Lol. Best of luck, and may the force be with you! :lol:

YarahFlower

:lol: :roflmao:
I didn't go as hard with the Chanel collection as I thought I would, so I made up for it with the TF soleil summer collection! I made up for it, PLUS a whole lot more! I backed up almost everything aside from the eye + cheek palette...still wondering if I need skinny dip? :dunno: its permanent, so I might hold off...might :lol: