Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

elegant-one

I feel like a fiend...
SOS.gif
Well, that won't be me
lmao.gif

beautycool

I honestly think he lied to you.. I don't think anything will sell out quickly, HoF and Selfridges are getting the collection tomorrow.
On the hn website I noticed the eye colours sold out apart from two I only phoned them late Saturday afternoon So now that makes me think he was telling truth now seeing it online a few items that sold out :( it's only Monday Two days from Saturday Harvey n has only two or one eyeshadow now I cannot see the pallette though in any of the websites including hof etc Selfriges ain't much ATM either This coll is going to do really well I think I thought that when I first saw pics Everyone wanting it so I reckon it be all sold out end of May or even before

laurennnxox

My SA said they got the collection in today! I had her hold the eye/cheek palette, peach and bronze duos, and the cream blush for me! I want a lippie or two, depending on how they swatch and how much I pick up from Chanel Summer, too. Aren't the lippies perm? I can hold off on those for now... right?

I can't wait! I'm either picking up this wednesday or friday!

YarahFlower

My SA said they got the collection in today! I had her hold the eye/cheek palette, peach and bronze duos, and the cream blush for me! I want a lippie or two, depending on how they swatch and how much I pick up from Chanel Summer, too. Aren't the lippies perm? I can hold off on those for now... right? I can't wait! I'm either picking up this wednesday or friday! 
:nanas: I'm so excited for you!!!!

KiKi Kontour

I'm loving how versatile this palette is.... Still kicking myself for missing out on last years palette
ssad.gif
jawdrop.gif

u have totally sold me on this rose soleil lippie!! i was gonna hold off since its perm but wit that spice liner....
eyelove.gif
u look SOOOO gorge! i cant wait to get my order seeeee now im gonna add gold dust and RS lippie!!!

YarahFlower

:jawdrop: u have totally sold me on this rose soleil lippie!! i was gonna hold off since its perm but wit that spice liner....:eyelove:  u look SOOOO gorge! i cant wait to get my order seeeee now im gonna add gold dust and RS lippie!!!
What's on your list from this collection? :)

YarahFlower

I wish more beauty bloggers would actually wear the makeup products on their face, instead of just swatching it on their hands and arms :sigh:

Psych1

Tomorrow can't come fast enough. My shipment from NM is due to arrive tomorrow!! I've already mentioned my damage multiple times in previous posts, but, just for fun I go: The palette Peach ES duo bronze ES duo Cream Blush Rose Soliel Paradiso Gold Dust Bronzer-small compact I may get the oil as well, but I'm going to wait for further reviews from you ladies. I don't use oils, so I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of it.

Yazmin

I'm loving how versatile this palette is.... Still kicking myself for missing out on last years palette
ssad.gif
Gorgeous!

I will not buy the palette...I will not buy the palette...I will not buy the palette...my resolve is weakening!

Those swatches of Golden Peach have my attention as well! Dammit - I'm supposed to be skipping this collection!

YarahFlower

Gorgeous! I will not buy the palette...I will not buy the palette...I will not buy the palette...my resolve is weakening! Those swatches of Golden Peach have my attention as well! Dammit - I'm supposed to be skipping this collection! 
I haven't the willpower to skip this collection. I told myself in December that I wasn't going to splurge on this....I have defeated myself, lol...tremendously :eek:hboy:

YarahFlower

Tomorrow can't come fast enough. My shipment from NM is due to arrive tomorrow!! I've already mentioned my damage multiple times in previous posts, but, just for fun I go: The palette Peach ES duo bronze ES duo Cream Blush Rose Soliel Paradiso Gold Dust Bronzer-small compact I may get the oil as well, but I'm going to wait for further reviews from you ladies. I don't use oils, so I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of it.
GREAT LIST!!!!! I'd say don't get the oil if you don't use them much. That money can be spent on something else you know you'll love :) However if you want to try something new, it is really nice for spring and summer on those days you want to glow! With the specks of real gold and platinum, your skin would look fab!!!

Alysse011

@brittbby you make me want that palette! You look gorgeous. My Golden Peach is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I just purchased UD Fireball and had about decided I would return the TF without even opening it...and then I came back to this thread. Ahhhh now I'm so torn. It's so gorgeous but i wonder how similar it is when applied to Fireball.