Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

A

Aqua

Hi @Bronwyn

My SA at Holt Renfrew told me they are expecting to have the collection on hand May 23th
sigh.gif

Why do we have to wait soooooo long for some of the new collections here in Canada
blink.gif

I CAN'T WAIT
blush-anim-cl.gif

RuLaRu

That sucks! Where was this at? I had a sharp response from a guy on the TF counter in self ridges Manchester exchange square once :/
This was the Edinburgh Harvey Nichols counter unfortunately, its about 2 metres by metres in size so really small but they act like the own the whole shop floor.

A

Aqua

I'm loving how versatile this palette is.... Still kicking myself for missing out on last years palette
ssad.gif
Here is an example of why I was scared to join you girls. I thought I was going to pass on this palette and now I'm not so sure I can (calls the TF counter)
jawdrop.gif

Brittbby you look stunning!!! Great job
clapping.gif

YarahFlower

:shock: seriously, I need help. I'm about to BU the cream blush. HELP! I'M SERIOUS. Someone with a rational mind, help! Please :cry: I feel like a fiend... :help:

YarahFlower

There is no expiration on the cream blush All bronzers will be part of the permanent line in the white cases, large and travel size. No
Cream products don't last that long relatively speaking so even if you don't open the backup for a year or two, I think it could still go bad potentially
Ashievic stated in an earlier post that there isn't an expiration date for the cream blush! :) I hope this is true! If not, I will give it to my sister! I love her so much :heart:

Latest posts