Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

I was so angry that I dropped my phone in the tub yesterday! I was thinking about all of the things I "lost" within that device..but after going through this thread, I am reminded of what's most important. Thank you
heart.gif
th_kiss.gif
th_cheerup.gif

Medgal07

Hugs to all of you who are dealing with or have dealt with such terrible losses. I too have suffered my own so I completely understand. Makeup has always been a great distraction for me as well.

You all are making me want the palette! Has anyone tried any of the permanent Lip Shines? They have always tempted me but I guess I haven't been convinced that they're $50 worthy.
........and a great big hug to you as well Winthrop!!! Oh you do need the palette---I intend to use it -----eventually---ok maybe Saturday, but if for some reason I only got to look at it on a daily basis, I would still be a happy individual---it's just that gorgeous!!!

I've never tried the TF lip shines.

beautycool

I hope changing the topic doesn't make me seem insensitive, but I'm still quite raw having buried my father about 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately, I haven't even had time to process it for myself and the grief hits me in little dribbles. When I crack, it'll be awful. I beg everyone's indulgence. This was one of those days when I thank goodness for TF. 3am is an awful wakeup time.
Oh Hun just seen your post :( I was the same for weeks after when my stepdad passed Tbh it will all come out if not now later It did with me I had just had a baby two days after burying him I cracked a month or so after but before then also having these moments when I would just sit there or go upto his grave n sit there for ages before work after work 11 pm at night :( I miss him lots now we moved away it's harder People said to me it gets easier it doesn't Every birthday and Xmas we light candles Or even on our birthdays and other special days we light a candle for hubby's dad and mine Worse thing he missed out on my little boy being born :( it will always hurt inside hurt your heart I hope you can find a way to have peace etc I turned to collecting nail polish oh my gosh and growing my nails ( I was a biter ) Anyhow I hoarded polishes :( 2011 dec. till about 2013 I opened my eyes with it all It was just something to get me by Anyhows it's make up now but that hurt feeling deep inside doesn't go I can't explain how what I mean :( Sending u lots of love and hugs

Medgal07

If you have a tat on your wrist. The watch does not work properly. Something about the ink being a barrier for the watch to work.
I heard that. There are a few glitches and a defective part that they're dealing w/ as well.

Quote: Originally Posted by YarahFlower

Just snapped this picture of my first TF shipment. I have two more coming! This collection is hands down, my favorite of all time
love.gif

Beautiful. We were just laughing about incremental hauling from the same collection---as if that eases the cost. Perhaps not, but I love looking forward to brown box
day, everyday if possible!!!
th_DANCE.gif

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR]:haha:  [COLOR=0000FF]Good one!!!  Good luck with that!!!![/COLOR]
Well what can I say medgal :( It said on the card 5 th which is today she retry I gave her till 4 pm thinking she had come during nursery run or work and she hadn't But she had said she pop it round tomorw I'm out again on nursery run and maybe working He said she was still working So she maybe able to pop it round this evening Gosh I'm bursting to see this terra :)

janjirrasan

:nods: [COLOR=0000FF]Yes.  I feel so much better---you have to get three things---I only had to get one[/COLOR]:happydance: [COLOR=0000FF]  I did too because I have the Giorgio Armani Eye Tint in Senso----but then I was pressured into it------not[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  mentioning any names but starts w/a 'J'[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]:haha: [/COLOR] 
Ha ha ha

awickedshape

Top to Bottom: Pink Sand cream blusher. Pink Glow highlighter. Pink Glow blush. Pink Glow e/s shade #1. Pink Glow e/s shade #2. Pink Glow e/s shade #3. Golden Peach glitter shadow. Golden Peach cream shadow. Golden Peach glitter and cream layered.
df3132dd_2015-05-0510.47.57.jpeg
3a0406e0_20150505_103651.jpeg
10550336_20150505_102815-1.jpeg
Swatches :heart:
Dang, love Pink Sand here

YarahFlower

[COLOR=0000FF]  I'm so glad you got the palette---it really is the star of the collection----imagine me feeling that way and I've not yet used it.  I'm still holding out.  I think the balance of my[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  order arrives tomorrow.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Perhaps I'll wear a few items on Saturday.  We have a birthday party to attend, so I can test drive the palette and one of the bronzers.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Which duos did you get?[/COLOR]
I still can't believe you have not opened your things! You have the strength of a lioness :heart: I bought GP and NB e/s duos. Contemplating Midnight Sea...hmmmm Have fun at the party! You're going to look stunning :love:
   :agree:    [COLOR=0000FF]I heard that.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]There are a few glitches and a defective part that they're dealing w/ as well.[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Beautiful.  We were just laughing about incremental hauling from the same collection---as if that eases the cost.  Perhaps not, but I love looking forward to brown box[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  day, everyday if possible!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]:happydance: [/COLOR]
In our minds, the incremental hauling makes sense! :haha: my hubby doesn't understand it, AT ALL!!! :lol: getting weekly a packages in the mail brings extra joy into my life!
   :agree:   [COLOR=0000FF] Me too---tomorrow I think!!!!![/COLOR]:happydance:    :lol:    :roflmao: [COLOR=0000FF]She needs both---pull out all the stops!!!![/COLOR]
YES!!!!!!
  [COLOR=0000FF] TF did an excellent job selecting these colors----the epitome of summer,[/COLOR]
I'm so taken back by this collection. It's perfect in every way for me! Have you smelled the new fragrance? I'm considering it, if it smells good of course!

Medgal07

I'm so taken back by this collection. It's perfect in every way for me! Have you smelled the new fragrance? I'm considering it, if it smells good of course!
Which one? I'm obsessed with Jasmine Rouge!!! My Shimmering Body Oil arrived Monday and I haven't even opened it.

Medgal07

Isnt it though?! Pink Sand should be made permanent!
icon_eek.gif
I will travel the earth gathering signatures and testimonies to present them to the TF corporate officials!!! When I run out of my PS backup, that will be a sad day
cry.gif
Well, as far as I know PS is his first cream blush---I'm guessing sales will be brisk, so why NOT make it permanent AND add more colors
th_DANCE.gif

janjirrasan

Thank you!!! I'm with you on the fact that I can't put it down :shock: I can definitely see me hitting pan on everything, eventually. Hopefully later than sooner!!! Gah, this baby is stunning :love:
Yeah me too!! The blush is to die for... I've never tried any TF blushes before and was amazed at how soft and pigmented it was . Today my rose soleil, skinny dip, and pink sand will arrive! Ah I am so stoked to use rose soleil with the pink glow palette... It's going to pair so well!!

awickedshape

Isnt it though?! Pink Sand should be made permanent! :shock: I will travel the earth gathering signatures and testimonies to present them to the TF corporate officials!!! When I run out of my PS backup, that will be a sad day :cry:
Aw!
[COLOR=0000FF]   Well, as far as I know PS is his first cream blush---I'm guessing sales will be brisk, so why NOT make it permanent AND add more colors :happydance: [/COLOR]
Maybe this is a test run lol

allthingsglam

I got a sample of the tom ford oil and omgosh I'm loving it Its stunningggg in every way The scent The feel Its not a oily oil It melts into your skin And the shimmer on my body is giving me life loveeeeee it My full size bottle is coming this week I hope it sticks around forever I'm in love

allthingsglam

:kiss: Funny thing though, my mom LOVED & so enjoyed my funny/crazy/bold personality so she would not want me sad at all. I'm waiting for hubs to finish up loading everything onto my new laptop. I'm sorry I've missed responding to some of your posts :) :heart:
Sending lots of loveeee and hugs your way elegant
Thanks Glammy... it means a lot.
[COLOR=0000FF]  Awww Glammy!  I'm so sorry we have that in common.  I was widowed, suddenly, years ago too.  You're a sweet lady in spite of your pain. [/COLOR]:kiss:
awwwww thanks Megal Sorry to hear about your loss to It was a hard time for sure I had to be mom and dad I know my kids miss their dad He was the fun dad and we miss him dearly

Latest posts