Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

ashievic

With the peach duo I have used the Fall 2013 releases of powder shadow. In the Pink, and the other one, name has left my brain. They work well together.

awickedshape

I got a sample of the tom ford oil and omgosh I'm loving it Its stunningggg in every way The scent The feel Its not a oily oil It melts into your skin And the shimmer on my body is giving me life loveeeeee it My full size bottle is coming this week I hope it sticks around forever I'm in love
Don't make it sound soooo good lol

YarahFlower

[COLOR=0000FF]Which one?  I'm obsessed with Jasmine Rouge!!!  My Shimmering Body Oil arrived Monday and I haven't even opened it.[/COLOR]
Fleur DE Portofino! I have not smelled Jasmine Rouge! It's on my list to do so :) The body oil will be here on Thursday or Friday!!! I hear the scent is heavenly :)
[COLOR=0000FF]   Well, as far as I know PS is his first cream blush---I'm guessing sales will be brisk, so why NOT make it permanent AND add more colors :happydance: [/COLOR]
Well he hit a home run being that it's his first cream blush! I didn't expect anything less than great! More colors would cause my wallet to cry....TEARS OF HAPPINESS!!! :haha:
Yeah me too!! The blush is to die for... I've never tried any TF blushes before and was amazed at how soft and pigmented it was . Today my rose soleil, skinny dip, and pink sand will arrive! Ah I am so stoked to use rose soleil with the pink glow palette... It's going to pair so well!!
This was my first TF blush too! What a way to start!!! I'm hooked now! You are going to love pink sand! It's best applied with a stippling brush right after foundation application! The glow you get with it is so pretty!!! You're going to look amazing! ...I JUST got skinny dip moments ago. It's pretty, but I feel as though I would have liked rose soleil better...hmmmmm, I still have my hubby's credit card :type:
Aw! Maybe this is a test run lol

YarahFlower

...and the lovely Skinny Dip has finally arrived :cheer:
6c0449d7_2015-05-0515.26.27.jpeg
Now we wait for Naked Bronze, The Body Oil, and The Gold Dust Bronzer :heart:

laurennnxox

I'm not sure why quoting isn't working on mobile for me right now. :eek:hboy: I was bad today :haha: I went in for gold dust (to dieeee for) and finally caved and got cognac sable, too. I've been eyeing it for months. Can't believe I haven't gotten it until now. I tried on Rose Soleil but I just can't pull the trigger. It feels nice but wore off so quickly (as the nature with glossy sheer lippies). I might just get another RCS from Chanel Summer instead. Have you all smelled the new fragrance Noir Extreme? I believe it's new. It's a men's cologne, but the SA sent me home with a sample for my boyfriend but it never made it to him. :lol: I actually really love it on... It's not manly really with my body chemistry. It doesn't scream "I'm wearing men's cologne!!" I think depending on your scent preference, ladies could totally get away with wearing it! It's for sure on my ever growing wish list.

beautycool

Hi all my bronzer has just turned up omg it's a brown one I'm so pissed right now fuming It's suppose to be white it was white on the website I am fed up and extremely upset by this sorry but I don't pay loads of money for it to come in something I wasn't expecting They be getting a call first thing I'm going to give them so much grief !!!!!

allthingsglam

Hi all my bronzer has just turned up omg it's a brown one I'm so pissed right now fuming It's suppose to be white it was white on the website I am fed up and extremely upset by this sorry but I don't pay loads of money for it to come in something I wasn't expecting They be getting a call first thing I'm going to give them so much grief !!!!!
im sorry that happened to u I hope they send u out the right one ASAP

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]  I hope you love it BC![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]Now I might need to see a picture of that Vee!  [/COLOR]:happydance: [COLOR=0000FF]I'm not leaving anything out-----I want to try [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]everything!!!![/COLOR]:haha:
Of course we do :haha: try it Meddy , I am sure it will look super gorgeous on you!! :heart:

beautycool

Phoned them :( I'm disgusted they said they prob sent me the one in brown casing being they run out Omg I had ordered it last week told the man I will not be shopping online or instore there no more And that I'm pissed off that they put the white ones on the web and people come along click which they see is white and paying all that money out and sending out something totally different Nice Gosh !!!!! I think I have missed out everywhere now on this And I got it for £61 something instead of £68 And If I cannot get to store to take it bk Omg it can take upto 14 days or more to get my money bk on my card :( I'm fuming !!!! I'm now steering clear of hof I only ordered to get the discount lol Appernlty they have nothing now on there site of tom ford summer

janjirrasan

Phoned them :( I'm disgusted they said they prob sent me the one in brown casing being they run out Omg I had ordered it last week told the man I will not be shopping online or instore there no more And that I'm pissed off that they put the white ones on the web and people come along click which they see is white and paying all that money out and sending out something totally different Nice Gosh !!!!! I think I have missed out everywhere now on this And I got it for £61 something instead of £68 And If I cannot get to store to take it bk Omg it can take upto 14 days or more to get my money bk on my card :( I'm fuming !!!! I'm now steering clear of hof I only ordered to get the discount lol Appernlty they have nothing now on there site of tom ford summer
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! You are really having a rough go around with this collection. :( who did you order it from?

beautycool

b1ff604c_image.jpeg
To order something online when you click on what you want ie white casing Then for this to arrive It's madness heartbreaking annoying It's not on to advertise a item and send another :(

janjirrasan

b1ff604c_image.jpeg
To order something online when you click on what you want ie white casing Then for this to arrive It's madness heartbreaking annoying It's not on to advertise a item and send another :(
Yeah that's frustrating for sure... Did they offer to exchange it for you? Or can you send it back? I just checked Nordstrom and they still have the white cases available, can you order from them instead? Aw so sorry I feel so bad. :(

Latest posts