Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

I got it in this last restock Nordies had. So not long at all. So disappointing. I really liked this color.
I'd return it pronto!!!!
th_happy1.gif

Vineetha

https://instagram.com/p/76GcksGpyd/ Eta: limited release lip color Rory http://www.tomford.com/lip-color/T31HRORY.html?dwvar_T31HRORY_color=RORY#start=8

maeonsaturday

I wore SW today and in my office lighting it started to take on stronger hints of orange and brown. Very different from the various lightings in my house I took the pics in. Still like this color though! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awickedshape

Whatever this is it's pretty---looks like something I already have----I hope I already have it!!!!
girlhaha.gif

Meh to Rory. That eye look was stunning though!!!!!

girlhaha.gif

lol.gif
Coins saved!!!!!

girlhaha.gif
Which two????

Something Wild and Showgirl lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote: Originally Posted by jaykayes

I wore SW today and in my office lighting it started to take on stronger hints of orange and brown. Very different from the various lightings in my house I took the pics in. Still like this color though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How odd lol

Quote: Originally Posted by jaykayes

The cream eyeshadow in Naked Bronze is a repromote of Spice, actually. There are swatches on the Internet you can compare and decide. :) Yes they are exactly the same texture. I'm just looking to sell it at the original cost of $42. Including shipping would be about $50 total (I'm not based in the US right now so this is international shipping). Lemme know via PM! :)

Yes, I know it's a repromote! But the glitter shade on top just seems so cute, haha.

I'll PM you anyway.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Just a reminder - per the guidelines, all sale/swap requests must be done within the Clearance Bin. Thanks! =)

LauraLara

omg that's a lot of pages! I've got my first two TF lipsticks in my cart, they're Pussycat and True Coral. And my second two are at the top of my wishlist, Blush Nude and Pink Tease. Then Cognac Sable is in there looking at me too. But I have to see what happens with Guo Pei before I decide how many are coming home with me this week.

ashievic

Don't forget the new little Boy's coming 12/1 and the new mattes arriving in mid to late October. You so know as soon as you order what is currently on your list, there will be a new one that is screaming your name!!!!! Pace yourself, it is a marathon.......

LauraLara

Don't forget the new little Boy's coming 12/1 and the new mattes arriving in mid to late October. You so know as soon as you order what is currently on your list, there will be a new one that is screaming your name!!!!! Pace yourself, it is a marathon.......

Lord what have I gotten myself into
th_happy1.gif
New mattes???? That will be a problem for me :D

Well I suppose I'd better get the ones calling to me now so I don't forget about them when newer, shinier things grab my attention? Looks like this boys situation involves a large number of lipsticks.

ashievic

I have made a lovely little nook for you in the rabbit hole. You are among friends who will support and understand eating is highly over rated when it comes between that and makeup!!!! And if you are lucky like me the student loans will be deferred until after you have gotten the latest collection.