Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

karlaedith

I broke down and bought the Bronzer Brush. Now what do I do with it other than pet it???
1:petting it 2:massaging your face with it 3:use it for bronzer or finishing powder all over the face 4:put it stand up in your vanity to display all its beauty Thats what i would do if i had it one day...maybe

Ernie

Sorry if this is old news, I haven't been able to keep up with this thread, but I just saw that Nordstrom has all the returning shades of Boys on back order, shipping late November. None of the new shades though.
Bloomingdales as well, also 41 days, back ordered !

Ingenue

Tom Ford Night Sky:

Cream color is a LITTLE skippy, and I'm not sure it can be used alone and will last as long as its lighter counterparts without the powder over it. But the powder is subtle and VERY complimentary. Makes an incredible smoky eye in record time.

maeonsaturday

I'm sure this is a late question but has anyone tried the powder foundation? Any thoughts on it? I have N/D skin, with slight shine on T-zone.

Tom Ford Night Sky:

Cream color is a LITTLE skippy, and I'm not sure it can be used alone and will last as long as its lighter counterparts without the powder over it. But the powder is subtle and VERY complimentary. Makes an incredible smoky eye in record time.
Would a swatch be too much to ask? I wanna see what it looks like.

And, where did you buy from? Tom Ford's website?

ashievic

I will post swatches of all of it tomorrow morning. It will be here around 9:30 CDT. Not that I am stalking the FedEx person.....Mama got me the advent calendar from the NM Christmas catalog!!!!! It is huge, but I love it.

LipstickNChill

Hello all, I'm coming out of lurking to thank you for helping me buy my first TF blush. I'm around NC 42 and I bought Wicked the first time, loved it and got Savage. Savage is perfection on my skin. :eyelove:

pbpink

Tom Ford Night Sky:

that is exactly what i was hoping for - a quickie smoked eye! thx for pics!

ashievic

No chocolates behind the windows to be opened. But it folds up like a book. Promise not to tell, I did peek at just a few days.....not quite sure where to keep it since my somewhat step children live to torment me. As in, oh I am so sorry my water spilled over it.

Medgal07

I broke down and bought the Bronzer Brush.

Now what do I do with it other than pet it???
Walk it!!!!
lmao.gif
Let IT pet YOU!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by karlaedith

1:petting it
2:massaging your face with it
3:use it for bronzer or finishing powder all over the face
4:put it stand up in your vanity to display all its beauty
Thats what i would do if i had it one day...maybe
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

Tom Ford Night Sky:

Good to know---I'm all about an easy smoky eye.