Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

KiKi Kontour

WELP!! I had to stop bein in denial n return my beloved Sable Smoke
weeping.gif
but thank gawd for nordies wonderful policy to return shyt cuz they swapped me out for a new one! I'm just really upset as much as I used it, it turned on me like a Walkin Dead Zombie becuz I have lippies I rarely use yet check on every now n again to see if they still good n they are perfect. WHY TOM? WHY? like I didn't even have my SS for a year or maybe it was comin up on a year. Now I gotta keep checkin on Deep Mink which was my first TF cuz I think it may also be headed to "Alexandria" too
sigh.gif
I'm still kinda saddened cuz me n SS really bonded n had great times together. now I gotta get a whole NEW SS who has to learn my lips all over again!! Does anyone else have these issues? I'm thinkin it's only his neutral toned shades cuz the colorful ones I have in top condition **scratches head** I need to research this cuz Cocoa Ravish is up next on my list to get n I don't want no shyt from Tom!!!

P.S. Talkin bout zombie lippies made me realize we need a zombie type emoticon!!

LauraLara

weeping.gif
but thank gawd for nordies wonderful policy to return shyt cuz they swapped me out for a new one! I'm just really upset as much as I used it, it turned on me like a Walkin Dead Zombie becuz I have lippies I rarely use yet check on every now n again to see if they still good n they are perfect. WHY TOM? WHY? like I didn't even have my SS for a year or maybe it was comin up on a year. Now I gotta keep checkin on Deep Mink which was my first TF cuz I think it may also be headed to "Alexandria" too
sigh.gif
I'm still kinda saddened cuz me n SS really bonded n had great times together. now I gotta get a whole NEW SS who has to learn my lips all over again!! Does anyone else have these issues? I'm thinkin it's only his neutral toned shades cuz the colorful ones I have in top condition **scratches head** I need to research this cuz Cocoa Ravish is up next on my list to get n I don't want no shyt from Tom!!!

P.S. Talkin bout zombie lippies made me realize we need a zombie type emoticon!!
I'm following this SO close because I have to decide whether to get more TF lippies, if they go bad, I'm only going to get 2 or 3 at a time, as far as MAC, I'm 31 and I have MAC lipsticks from HIGH SCHOOL that still look the same, smell the same, go on the same, haven't dried out, haven't gotten funky, nothing. And I know MAC SAYS they have no expiration date, but it's a beautiful thing to be able to prove it. So that's why I'm so picky, I'm spoiled by the forever-lippies. But I still like TF, I'm just going to lay off the full-on hoarding. Oh and I have other lipsticks that were supposed to expire a lot sooner, like my OCC lip tars, and I PLANNED to throw them out, but they actually just remix and the texture is normal again.... I want to find a way to put a little BB in there like they have in nail polishes. Has anyone tried that with liquid lippies? I'm going to go to the OCC forum and ask that now :D

awickedshape

weeping.gif
 but thank gawd for nordies wonderful policy to return shyt cuz they swapped me out for a new one! I'm just really upset as much as I used it, it turned on me like a Walkin Dead Zombie becuz I have lippies I rarely use yet check on every now n again to see if they still good n they are perfect. WHY TOM? WHY? like I didn't even have my SS for a year or maybe it was comin up on a year. Now I gotta keep checkin on Deep Mink which was my first TF cuz I think it may also be headed to "Alexandria" too :sigh:  I'm still kinda saddened cuz me n SS really bonded n had great times together. now I gotta get a whole NEW SS who has to learn my lips all over again!! Does anyone else have these issues? I'm thinkin it's only his neutral toned shades cuz the colorful ones I have in top condition **scratches head** I need to research this cuz Cocoa Ravish is up next on my list to get n I don't want no shyt from Tom!!! P.S. Talkin bout zombie lippies made me realize we need a zombie type emoticon!!
Hmmm, interesting. My Sable Smoke has a high scent but my Coco Ravish is totally fine and they were from the same order.

Prettypackages

I'm following this SO close because I have to decide whether to get more TF lippies, if they go bad, I'm only going to get 2 or 3 at a time, as far as MAC, I'm 31 and I have MAC lipsticks from HIGH SCHOOL that still look the same, smell the same, go on the same, haven't dried out, haven't gotten funky, nothing. And I know MAC SAYS they have no expiration date, but it's a beautiful thing to be able to prove it. So that's why I'm so picky, I'm spoiled by the forever-lippies. But I still like TF, I'm just going to lay off the full-on hoarding. Oh and I have other lipsticks that were supposed to expire a lot sooner, like my OCC lip tars, and I PLANNED to throw them out, but they actually just remix and the texture is normal again.... I want to find a way to put a little BB in there like they have in nail polishes. Has anyone tried that with liquid lippies? I'm going to go to the OCC forum and ask that now :D
I'm not buying anymore. My boys are all only ok. My beloved Pardiso started to smell so I returned it asap. I didn't even have it that long. If I didn't have ~100 lippies I probably would and only wear his, but there are just too many things out here to buy. Sorry Tom. I'm out. I wish I could return my boys, but I bought them at a store that doesn't have Nordies return policy. LOL

LauraLara

I'm not buying anymore.  My boys are all only ok.  My beloved Pardiso started to smell so I returned it asap.  I didn't even have it that long.  If I didn't have ~100 lippies I probably would and only wear his, but there are just too many things out here to buy.  Sorry Tom.  I'm out.  I wish I could return my boys, but I bought them at a store that doesn't have Nordies return policy. LOL 
I think I should follow your lead... I'm a variety girl, even my SIGNATURE shade only gets worn like once every couple months. I have a giant lipstick tower with lipsticks in drawers by color family, and when I go to work, I look away and randomly grab one lipstick out of every drawer so I can try something new. Today I grabbed this Korean lip stain :)

KiKi Kontour

Yea im really saddened by the loss of my beloved SS yet im a sucker for punishment so i'll use CR as my last TF until further review! And yes my Mac one's I've had for yeeears too!! I just can't fade TF prices with Wet N Wild longevity! Only lippies I've really tossed for goin bad are KVD mini lippies when they first came out in sets too! ugh the agony of having to depart from my makeup is a tragedy
ohboy.gif

KiKi Kontour

I think I should follow your lead... I'm a variety girl, even my SIGNATURE shade only gets worn like once every couple months. I have a giant lipstick tower with lipsticks in drawers by color family, and when I go to work, I look away and randomly grab one lipstick out of every drawer so I can try something new. Today I grabbed this Korean lip stain
smiles.gif
what lipstick tower do u have? I'm lookin for ideas now on lippie storages!

KelseeBrianaJai

I'm not buying anymore.  My boys are all only ok.  My beloved Pardiso started to smell so I returned it asap.  I didn't even have it that long.  If I didn't have ~100 lippies I probably would and only wear his, but there are just too many things out here to buy.  Sorry Tom.  I'm out.  I wish I could return my boys, but I bought them at a store that doesn't have Nordies return policy. LOL 
I won't buy anymore either. It's so not worth the fact that they turn so quickly. I'm very saddened by this lol

ashievic

Already got my order in on that baby. Might have a high fever, but I still can do the important things in life, as in order lipstick, chop-chop.

ashievic

TF will have makeup bags starting at 590.00, and Drake is listed as one of the Boy's, not a grown man. Either way, be he little or a man, he is coming home with me. Once I have the pic of the makeup bags, I will post. They should hit the stores around 10/30.

Medgal07

weeping.gif
sigh.gif

I hate this so much!!!! I just had my Bruised Plum turn bad and it's really very disheartening. I don't want to have to worry about my lipsticks going bad. This is the
second one for me & I'm swearing off TF lipsticks. I'm so over it!!!

ohboy.gif