Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Vineetha

:roflmao: I like the shade but the accessibility issue is a huge turnoff
:lol: it's true! It felt so weird when the SA's themselves haven't heard of it and you ask for Drake! gooD thing I was on the phone and Can remain anonymous ! :lmao: AWS I think the bloggers got the date wrong!! When it actually launches I think it will be available at all retailers and we all get a chance!!

Medgal07

Fall lipsticks launched in Stockholm! I really liked a lot So Vain, Something Wild and Virgin Rose but I hesitated to purchase any of them! My Casablanca started smelling weird! My boys are all ok but after all these reports from so many people about the lipsticks I check them every month but I don't want to feel the fear of turning every single time! I think the more you wear them the easier are turning since Casablanca is my most used of my TF lippies
Oh I know hoe you feel Havi----I've been avoiding my TF lipsticks even though some of them like So Vain have become favorites---I just don't want to be disappointed
and hit with that sickening rancid odor. I'm so over TF lipsticks right now!

Medgal07

I put my name down on 2 wait lists, so I'm just going to wait until they contact me.
girlhaha.gif
Good luck. I hope you'r table to get it.

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF] Mine too Pretty-----at least with the lipsticks.  I have two that have gone bad.[/COLOR]
Oh no, which 2 shades?? I have 2 of those small, gift sized lippies that have gone bad. I think the shades are Casblanca & Indian Rose. Thankfully all my full sized & Lips & Boys are holding up for now.

allthingsglam

[COLOR=EE82EE] It was mine too Glammy!!!  You look pretty in your Avi---Are you wearing CL Eton Moi???[/COLOR]   [COLOR=EE82EE]You're talking about the lipstick right?[/COLOR] :naughty:
Awwwwww thanks so much meddy it's colourpop zipper I'm blushing
[COLOR=0000FF]  My Negligee & Bruised Plum have both gone bad.  [/COLOR]:eek:hboy:  [COLOR=0000FF]I just checked Black Dahlia & it's fine for now.[/COLOR]
oh noooooo I'm sorry to hear that tf does need to fix this
I know! I hate that because I would love to have Drake on my lips. ; ) hahaha
yesssssss

allthingsglam

I'm kinda upset I was not able to order my drake lipstick on 10/30 what's up with that lol I guess I will wait until it goes to Nordstrom then lol

awickedshape

:lol: it's true! It felt so weird when the SA's themselves haven't heard of it and you ask for Drake! gooD thing I was on the phone and Can remain anonymous ! :lmao: AWS I think the bloggers got the date wrong!! When it actually launches I think it will be available at all retailers and we all get a chance!!
SAs must be thinking, "Drake's new barber got girls like :shock:" lol

Latest posts