Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Winthrop44

I was so disappointed. I have last years bronzer & I really love it so ???. LM lipstick is a beautiful. I will take pics tomorrow ;)

Is it the cooler toned Terra that works better for you EO?

http://www.silverkis.com/tom-ford-soleil-collection-cheeks/

Bicoastal, afternooner and pieno sole review and swatches!

Thanks. I always love her swatches. You can really see the difference between Terra and the Afternooner bronzer there.

elegant-one

Les Mepris makes me look like an insane person. :(

Oh no! (reading this made me giggle too) I thought it was going to be too orange, but it turned a coral orange red...more red on my lips after it was on. I only used it on my bottom lip & smooshed. It is on the brighter side.

Is it the cooler toned Terra that works better for you EO?

Thanks. I always love her swatches. You can really see the difference between Terra and the Afternooner bronzer there.

I have 01 Gold Dust from last year. I should think about Terra maybe. I LOVE my new YSL bronzer & Mac's Gold Rinse so maybe I won't get any more.

GreenEyedAllie

I forgot to ask how it was on you if you tried it. So, it works on you ok?

It does! But maybe I just applied the bronzer light enough or those subtle undertone differences again. Golden Rinse is my HG bronzer.

Gorgeous!!!! Ty!!!! Do you prefer this or Paradiso?

elegant-one

It does! But maybe I just applied the bronzer light enough or those subtle undertone differences again. Golden Rinse is my HG bronzer.

Gorgeous!!!! Ty!!!! Do you prefer this or Paradiso?

LOVE LOVE Gold Rinse! I'm going to try a lighter brush with it today & see if that makes a difference. The 2 lipsticks are different enough to love both ;) Paradiso is very wearable, it's more pink... off the top of my head.

Icecaramellatte

Still waffling. I was all set to visit my counter tomorrow or the weekend and I see Sephora is launching. What to do? I think my 10% off coupon is still valid. But my SA has been so good to me.