Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

I saw on Instagram someone in Australia post about the Tom Ford Summer Collection finally being released there and none of the products look like anything we got here in the US. Do Australians always get different products? I'm jealous.

pbpink

I saw on Instagram someone in Australia post about the Tom Ford Summer Collection finally being released there and none of the products look like anything we got here in the US. Do Australians always get different products? I'm jealous.
i know that there are a few lippie colors + a powder foundation that were released other places and not in US, is this what you saw? don't be jealous of aussies as they pay a fortune for m/u - up to double what we pay in US, i know AU was working on price reductions but not sure if this was across all brands…..

i know that there are a few lippie colors + a powder foundation that were released other places and not in US, is this what you saw? don't be jealous of aussies as they pay a fortune for m/u - up to double what we pay in US, i know AU was working on price reductions but not sure if this was across all brands…..
Damn I forgot about how high their prices are. Here is the instagram picture I was referring to http://instagram.com/p/qvL3-jJQY-/ I don't recognize any of the compacts.

Winthrop44

Has anyone seen the foundation ingredients or shade swatches, or even a list of shades from light to dark? The way NM displays them is useless. I can't tell which is the lightest or anything about the undertones. Oh well I guess I don't need to worry about shades until I see the ingredients anyway.

ETA: Here are the ingredients. The lavender oil and linalool make it a no-go for me.

http://www.drugs.com/otc/130808/traceless-perfecting-foundation-broad-spectrum-spf-15.html

Icecaramellatte

Has anyone seen the foundation ingredients or shade swatches, or even a list of shades from light to dark?  The way NM displays them is useless. I can't tell which is the lightest or anything about the undertones. Oh well I guess I don't need to worry about shades until I see the ingredients anyway. ETA: Here are the ingredients. The lavender oil and linalool make it a no-go for me. http://www.drugs.com/otc/130808/traceless-perfecting-foundation-broad-spectrum-spf-15.html
Yes it is useless. I would really like to try the concealer, the applicator looks interesting. I wonder if the shades correspond to the old foundation. I think I still have my face chart from an old makeover. Maybe that would help me find my shade. Part of me thinks I should wait for an event to try the foundation concealer products.

Medgal07

Has anyone seen the foundation ingredients or shade swatches, or even a list of shades from light to dark? The way NM displays them is useless. I can't tell which is the lightest or anything about the undertones. Oh well I guess I don't need to worry about shades until I see the ingredients anyway.

ETA: Here are the ingredients. The lavender oil and linalool make it a no-go for me.

http://www.drugs.com/otc/130808/traceless-perfecting-foundation-broad-spectrum-spf-15.html
Product overload makes it a no-go for me---I have way too many foundations & concealers to even look at these---self discipline in force here!!!
I am however psyched for the eye, lip & cheek products!

NYCBeautyJunkie

Bought the new Perfecting Foundation, Concealing Pen and Cream Foundation brush (which I've been coveting from afar for years). I really like the formula; beautiful natural finish. We'll see how both products hold up in the warm weather for 8+ hours. Eta: These are my FIRST Tom Ford base products, so I can't say how they compare to other foundations in his line.

Debbs

I will be getting 3 of the foundation shades and two concealer samples mailed to me on Monday. The correcting pens will be in with the fall colors I was told. Excited to get these samples to try out!!! Hope I don't like, lol (jk)

Medgal07

Eta: These are my FIRST Tom Ford base products, so I can't say how they compare to other foundations in his line.
Enjoy NYCBJ!!! That Tom Ford cream foundation brush 02 is insane isn't it!!! I hope the foundation etc., is perm---I'd love to try them when I'm done with
my current stock of foundation.

Maris Crane

Thanks for posting this! I am really curious about the new one being such a fan of the first!

beautycool

Thanks for posting this! I am really curious about the new one being such a fan of the first! 
Hi ladies is this foundation only How comes there's a paragraph about using this in the sun etc And drug info if this is suppose to be used on the face and is foubdation it has alot on ingredients etc and stuff that worrys me I have ever used tf foundations only lippy I don't think I be buying