Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Scorpio69

Do you ladies think this will be available on sephora, I think the f&f is coming up. Will it be too much to ask the makeup gods to get a discount !

elegant-one

Me neither, and hence my not a thing. The stylo lip things (whatever they're called) are nice but OH-SO-TINY for the price imho. My love of all things little does not extend to $50+ beauty items. :D

:roflmao: I agree. Those lip pencil thingies didn't look all that on T :/ They looked crumbly or something.

laurennnxox

It's hard for me to want any full-size TF lippie anymore with so much overlap with the boys. This is especially true with the price point and possible longevity issues.

agree! but ughhhhhhhh venus rising and the really dark one look so beautiful! I love metallic anything. I'm a sucker for it.

RuLaRu

Spoke to my rep last week, got my name down for the new foundation and a palette but I'm thinking of buying both cool and warm palettes. sadly we still dont have the bloom collection so I'm patiently waiting on them getting it so I can get the nude lip stick. I also swatched the new shimmer liquids, not that impressed, for me they were way too subtle but the darker beige would look so good on deeper skin tones, one is more impactful than the other but just not my thing.