Too Faced cosmetics

boschicka

I'm glad that you were able to get one for you and your friend! Let us know how you like the palette. Mine is supposed to come today so I'm hoping to use it soon!

Here are swatches from the Sweet Peach palette from @larlarlee on instagram. It's comes out on April 14th and it's supposed to be limited edition. It will cost $49. I'm personally happy that they decided to do away with the larger pans of single colors and just added additional shades for this palette. I will definitely be getting this as well!

10932412_1732604890284417_1964534768_n.jpg

APRIL?!?! So far!!!

C

chelseaoliviaxo

OMG I love this soooo much. SO excited for it to be released!!

Oops, this is supposed to be a reply to the Sweet Peach palette swatches, but I'm a noob and messed it up, haha. Sorry! ;)

leonah

I'm glad that you were able to get one for you and your friend! Let us know how you like the palette. Mine is supposed to come today so I'm hoping to use it soon!

Here are swatches from the Sweet Peach palette from @larlarlee on instagram. It's comes out on April 14th and it's supposed to be limited edition. It will cost $49. I'm personally happy that they decided to do away with the larger pans of single colors and just added additional shades for this palette. I will definitely be getting this as well!

10932412_1732604890284417_1964534768_n.jpg

I'm like you on the pan thing I have been waiting for them to make pans in the same size each! :) I really want this palette although I would be even happier if they would have decided to do more peachy shades on it...

MaryJane

I did, or at least I hope I did, especially after the site crashing and whatnot. I got an email confirmation so I think I'm good. I'm excited for it, though!

Same here. I got an email confirmation but haven't received any notification about it shipping.

VAL4M

Please let us know if the quality is good! strangely I might buy this palette! I writing strangely because I dont have any chocolate bar palette only 3 too faced smaller pallette (Sugar pop, romantic eyes and just purchased the PB&J)... I think it is the green eyeshadow that just call my name! :heart::heart::heart:

sullenxriot182

I missed the Sweet Peach palette but heard that it was supposed to be on Ulta's site today. It just says "coming soon." Hmm. I'm not going crazy trying to get it because I know it'll eventually be everywhere, but I definitely want it! I recently got the chocolate Bon Bons palette and am IN LOVE with that thing! Not only are all the colors gorgeous, but I love having that chocolate scent around the whole time I'm doing my makeup lol.

Genn

Ulta Twitter just keeps saying it will come out in April. I'm so annoyed with this whole thing.

slowlikehoney

Got my Sweet Peach palette this morning! I never got a shipping notification so it was unexpected but I'm glad it's here. It smells divine. I haven't swatched it just yet but the shades look lovely.

Latest posts