Too Faced cosmetics

DILLIGAF

Got my Sweet Peach palette this morning! I never got a shipping notification so it was unexpected but I'm glad it's here. It smells divine. I haven't swatched it just yet but the shades look lovely.
If you are able to post swatches here I would love to see them.

boschicka

Mine too. I sent them a message but no reply yet. :/

Just checked their FB page. People are complaining about the same issue. Maaaan, people are p*ssed! Some people have said they received it but their status is still listed as processing, while others had their orders cancelled. I believe the cancelled orders had a status of On Hold at some point. I hope you get your palette!

bunnypoet

Just checked their FB page. People are complaining about the same issue. Maaaan, people are p*ssed! Some people have said they received it but their status is still listed as processing, while others had their orders cancelled. I believe the cancelled orders had a status of On Hold at some point. I hope you get your palette!

Yikes. My order status was "On Hold" and then now it says "Processing" so I'm hoping that they won't cancel it... I didn't anticipate such a messy release for this palette.

Thanks for the info! I didn't know what was going on and I didn't think of checking their FB page. Their customer service hours by phone are more East Coast- than West Coast-friendly (by the time I call, after 5 PM PT, they are closed), so I haven't been able to speak with them.

I hope you get and love your palette too!

MaryJane

I ordered the sweet peach palette from Too Faced. It is my first and last time ordering directly from the site. I placed the order first thing (7:00 am EST) on the 17th. I received the shipping notice this morning and it's not due to be delivered until Friday, the 25th. I understand they had a lot of orders placed that day but these companies should anticipate the extra volume and plan accordingly. Waiting a week to get something delivered is unacceptable. Free shipping or not.

Maybe I'm just spoiled by Sephora's quick processing and delivery.

boschicka

Yeah, this whole release was a bit of a scene. I would be more understanding if brands didn't hype something for months only to be shocked at the response they receive. This happened to MUG, Violet Voss, Too Faced, etc. Making people work to give you their money gets old quickly.

In other news, my status changed sometime overnight to Shipped. I checked the tracking and it's out for delivery today. I'm fine with that, but some people rely on tracking to know when to be available, etc.

slowlikehoney

If you are able to post swatches here I would love to see them.

Not the best swatches, lol. Sorry!

spp.png
FIRST ROW (L-R): White Peach, Luscious, Just Peachy, Bless Her Heart, Tempting, Charmed I'm Sure
SECOND ROW (L-R): Nectar, Cobbler, Candied Peach, Bellini, Peach Pit, Delectable
THIRD ROW (L-R): Peaches 'N Cream, Georgia, Caramelized, Puree, Summer Yum, Talk Derby To Me

Some of the matte shades swatched a little patchy.

bunnypoet

I ordered the sweet peach palette from Too Faced. It is my first and last time ordering directly from the site. I placed the order first thing (7:00 am EST) on the 17th. I received the shipping notice this morning and it's not due to be delivered until Friday, the 25th. I understand they had a lot of orders placed that day but these companies should anticipate the extra volume and plan accordingly. Waiting a week to get something delivered is unacceptable. Free shipping or not.

Maybe I'm just spoiled by Sephora's quick processing and delivery.

I ordered mine a little bit earlier (around 5:30 AM ET), and it still hasn't shipped. I'm not too pleased with their not responding to my multiple messages. They've been in business quite a number of years and should plan accordingly to popular releases. I will probably not order from their site again either.

I'm happy though for all those whose orders shipped! I hope the palette at least lives up to everyone's expectations.

boschicka

I ordered mine a little bit earlier (around 5:30 AM ET), and it still hasn't shipped. I'm not too pleased with their not responding to my multiple messages. They've been in business quite a number of years and should plan accordingly to popular releases. I will probably not order from their site again either.

I'm happy though for all those whose orders shipped! I hope the palette at least lives up to everyone's expectations.

I don't blame you. Is your order still processing?

bunnypoet

I don't blame you. Is your order still processing?

It is, and I'm confused as to why orders that were placed after me have already been shipped or delivered. I'm sent them three unanswered emails. They can at least tell me if they are going to cancel my order or not, and approximately when they plan on shipping it.

Mayanas

View attachment 53023
FIRST ROW (L-R): White Peach, Luscious, Just Peachy, Bless Her Heart, Tempting, Charmed I'm Sure
SECOND ROW (L-R): Nectar, Cobbler, Candied Peach, Bellini, Peach Pit, Delectable
THIRD ROW (L-R): Peaches 'N Cream, Georgia, Caramelized, Puree, Summer Yum, Talk Derby To Me

Thanks

Mayanas

I got my palette Yesterday morning i didnt receive any shipping email until yesterday too when my palette was here. the mail said Delivered :confused:

leonah

View attachment 53023

thank you! these look lovely. I just wish they actually had more peachy tones in it when it's called sweet peach.. but yes I will get it as soon as it lands here at our sephora yaay :D

MaryJane

I have no idea what's going on with the shipping w/these palettes. Mine was shipped and was originally supposed to be delivered on Friday. When I checked the tracking app, it's now showing as Saturday...and this is via Fed Ex. If all the orders were placed on the same day (and I'm assuming they were since they sold out the day they were launched), how is it some people are getting them in a matter of days and in other cases it's taking over a week?

I hope those they do have their palettes are enjoying them.

DILLIGAF

View attachment 53023

Thank you so much.

bunnypoet

I have no idea what's going on with the shipping w/these palettes. Mine was shipped and was originally supposed to be delivered on Friday. When I checked the tracking app, it's now showing as Saturday...and this is via Fed Ex. If all the orders were placed on the same day (and I'm assuming they were since they sold out the day they were launched), how is it some people are getting them in a matter of days and in other cases it's taking over a week?

I hope those they do have their palettes are enjoying them.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason. I placed my order really early on at 2:30 AM PT and my palette was just shipped while others have already received theirs.

I am grateful though that my palette was finally shipped and that my order was not cancelled. And a customer service rep finally emailed me back today. I was ready to be completely done with this company because I place high value on prompt response to customer inquiries (I know at my job I often work beyond my normal hours to handle important client issues in a prompt manner, even if I am just calling or emailing them to assure that we are looking into the matter).

boschicka

There seems to be no rhyme or reason. I placed my order really early on at 2:30 AM PT and my palette was just shipped while others have already received theirs.

I am grateful though that my palette was finally shipped and that my order was not cancelled. And a customer service rep finally emailed me back today. I was ready to be completely done with this company because I place high value on prompt response to customer inquiries (I know at my job I often work beyond my normal hours to handle important client issues in a prompt manner, even if I am just calling or emailing them to assure that we are looking into the matter).

I'm glad it finally shipped, but oh, the unnecessary drama the company created with this release! I can't believe they had a restock before the first orders had finished going out.

bunnypoet

I'm glad it finally shipped, but oh, the unnecessary drama the company created with this release! I can't believe they had a restock before the first orders had finished going out.

Thank you! :) The restock caught me off guard - they cancelled orders and then issued a restock. Next time, I'm just going to buy from another vendor instead of from them directly.

Latest posts