Too Faced cosmetics

Haven

Went to ulta today. They had the peach palette behind the counter for sale, so I bought one. They only had three in stock available for purchase.

Haven

I'm on the fence about it so I would love to know what you think of it ;)

It swatches very nice. Will try it out tomorrow. Part of me bought into the hype and that it seems to be so hard to get. Fortunately it seems worth the hype. Wonder if I have some dupes though.

beauteblogueur

NICE!!! I don't know when I will buy this palette (I can wait it is not like I do have an shortage of eyeshadow in my stash) but it will definitively be mine this year.

Just so you know, it's limited edition and selling fast, so if you really want it you might want to try to hunt it down now. I have a feeling they'll eventually bring it back permanently since it's been such a success and fills a bit of a gap in their palette range, but they may not.

montREALady

Did swatches over the weekend and forgot to put them in here!

I'm NW45
978e03bd-9601-4d77-b75d-29fde2514d2f_wm.jpg

[video=youtube;jN8aLENCyGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN8aLENCyGw[/video]

20160403_144236_wm.jpg

e776ea09-0922-478a-9e41-977c6f50c80a_wm.jpg

Wore it the last two days and I'm in love with it!
AirBrush_20160404090933_wm.jpg

AirBrush_20160405090534_wm.jpg

AirBrush_20160405090611_wm.jpg

Last edited:

VAL4M

Just so you know, it's limited edition and selling fast, so if you really want it you might want to try to hunt it down now. I have a feeling they'll eventually bring it back permanently since it's been such a success and fills a bit of a gap in their palette range, but they may not.
WHAT!! OMG I really thought this was perm .... :( argh and of course this will go sold out at the sephora VIB sale.

Mixxi

I need the PB&J and Sweet Peach palettes! I'm in the UK and I've been on the look out for them but to no avail :(

KGeezy

I manger to order the sweet peach palette from Sephora finally but I checked out so fast that I forgot to use the vib code womp womp lol

montREALady

NO! I want to too :rofl::blush:
It smells heavenly!

I manger to order the sweet peach palette from Sephora finally but I checked out so fast that I forgot to use the vib code womp womp lol
Oh no re the code!! You can't get them to add it? It came back in stock? That's great. I love how Sephora's email alerts don't work. I signed up before it launched and never got one email from them to this day! LMAOOO!

Icecaramellatte

I'm about to give up. So disgusted with this release. I could wait for the April 15 Sephora in store release but I have a feeling I'm still going g to have a hard time finding it.

KGeezy

It smells heavenly!

Oh no re the code!! You can't get them to add it? It came back in stock? That's great. I love how Sephora's email alerts don't work. I signed up before it launched and never got one email from them to this day! LMAOOO!

lol it's all good, I actually didn't qualify for the vib code because I'm just I haven't reached vib status yet and the BI code didn't start til today

leonah

I'm about to give up. So disgusted with this release. I could wait for the April 15 Sephora in store release but I have a feeling I'm still going g to have a hard time finding it.

aww I hate those kind of releases.. if it becomes like this here in sweden when it will release I will probably give up since we will only get it in sephora and we don't have that many sephora's here yet. not sure if it's worth hunting down for like a crazy woman lol. I only have the pb&j palette from TF and I like it but I feel as though their eyeshadows are quite powdery at least a few of them especially the lighter ones in my palette. might be just me as I recently started wearing shadows again after several years of not wearing them :rolleyes:

Haven

My Sephora had them out for sale yesterday, so I would check now.

dash4

I called around to Sephora's and Ultas to try to find it today, but it is sold out around me.

It was back in stock on Ulta's website about 30 minutes ago... but my internet went out for like 3 minutes and when it came back up - it would not allow me to check out.. it had already been sold out.

It was in stock on HSN earlier too, but by the time I went to check out - it was OOS.

This is so frustrating... I did get to swatch it at an Ulta today and it is beautiful..

Also, I was able to snag the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette at a store... and it was in stock online for most of the day - I am not sure if it still is though.

Icecaramellatte

My Sephora had them out for sale yesterday, so I would check now.

Oh that's terrible. I called a few last weekend and they said they didn't have it. I figured they really were going to stick to the 15th release date.

Edit - Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:

Icecaramellatte

I got one! I called a Sephora as soon as they opened at 9am. I didn't know they opened so early. Anywhoo the SA told me they were not on the floor but they would get one from the back if I asked. He did tell me they didn't have many.

VAL4M

Ok don't know if anyone know if Sephora will sell the Nikkitutorial palette??? Hope it is not only a Ulta exclusive.

LavenderPearl

From the description box of her video! Although lol, idek who Nikkietutorials is

RETAIL PRICE: $56.00

LAUNCH DATE: 8/15/2016 (August 15th 2016)
AVAILABLE AT:
- http://www.toofaced.com/nikkie
- Sephora + Sephora Canada
- Ulta
- South East Asia - launch: August 18th 2016
- Debenhams (UK) - launch: August 28th 2016
- Sephora Europe - launch: September 1st 2016
- Mecca Australia - launch: September 27th

Latest posts