Too Faced cosmetics

VAL4M

From the description box of her video! Although lol, idek who Nikkietutorials is

RETAIL PRICE: $56.00

LAUNCH DATE: 8/15/2016 (August 15th 2016)
AVAILABLE AT:
- http://www.toofaced.com/nikkie
- Sephora + Sephora Canada
- Ulta
- South East Asia - launch: August 18th 2016
- Debenhams (UK) - launch: August 28th 2016
- Sephora Europe - launch: September 1st 2016
- Mecca Australia - launch: September 27th

Thanks!!! didn't know who she was either but I saw Wayne Goss do a mini review of the palette and I just like it I still regret not buying the Vegas nay nay palette.

DILLIGAF

She started doing Youtube at about 15 years old and she is actually rather talented. I've been following her on YT for years. She's not as popular as a Jaclyn Hill so I'm not sure how to gauge how this launch will go. I haven't decided if I'm going to commit to this purchase yet.

DILLIGAF

Aaah! The joy of holiday collections continues to roll out!
View attachment 56744
Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow! Yay or Nay?
Very adorable but I think I will be waiting to see how it looks on a darker skin tone. I think if I had to choose between this and the single compact I am leaning toward the single compact. The palette looks like it has 2 colors in it I already own.

BrittLuvsMakeup

According to Jerrod Blandino's instagram, the Too Faced Peanut Butter and Honey Eyeshadow Palette will be available at Ulta in the spring of next year! I hope this palette is as good as the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette because I love that one:

14624438_1846656788912564_3259014389566537728_n.jpg

BrittLuvsMakeup

These are the Too Faced Chocolate Chip (top, Too Faced website exclusive) and White Chocolate Chip (bottom, Sephora exclusive) eyeshadow palettes. To be honest, I don't have many feelings towards them. I don't dislike them but I don't feel like I have to have them either. The shades seem very similar (if not dead on) to shades found in their other Chocolate Bar palettes. I guess if you like the size or don't have any of the other Chocolate Bar Palettes, they'd be great but I do wonder if they would be necessary for someone such as myself who owns all of their other Chocolate Bar palettes. What do you all think?

15046822_1670192243310759_5295518075502723072_n.jpg

DILLIGAF

Like I mentioned in the Sephora thread they remind me of other palettes that I already own. The two tarte palettes and the Lorac Mega Pro 3. I also own the Chocolate Bar from Too Faced. I'm skipping.

boschicka

Like I mentioned in the Sephora thread they remind me of other palettes that I already own. The two tarte palettes and the Lorac Mega Pro 3. I also own the Chocolate Bar from Too Faced. I'm skipping.

Same here. Plus, I feel like to get a complete look, you'd need to use both palettes!

Haven

I have a lot of similar shades in palettes already. The swatches really have to blow me away to get me to buy this. Plus I am not a fan of the scent of these palettes. I still use them and deal with it.

Kaidan

These are the Too Faced Chocolate Chip (top, Too Faced website exclusive) and White Chocolate Chip (bottom, Sephora exclusive) eyeshadow palettes. To be honest, I don't have many feelings towards them. I don't dislike them but I don't feel like I have to have them either. The shades seem very similar (if not dead on) to shades found in their other Chocolate Bar palettes. I guess if you like the size or don't have any of the other Chocolate Bar Palettes, they'd be great but I do wonder if they would be necessary for someone such as myself who owns all of their other Chocolate Bar palettes. What do you all think?

15046822_1670192243310759_5295518075502723072_n.jpg

:marchmellow:

They look like rejected shades from the original chocolate bar palette.

I'm more curious about the upcoming Natural Love palette/collection. Oh, and the return of that darn peach palette with a whole new lot of peach items.

DILLIGAF

I'm more curious about the upcoming Natural Love palette/collection. Oh, and the return of that darn peach palette with a whole new lot of peach items.

I'm with you on that one. Give me that damn Peach palette and I will leave you alone Too Faced!!! Give it to me NOW!!!!

Icecaramellatte

Oh I have't heard about Natural Love. What's in it? I did cave and get that Funfetti set. I hope I like it.

CCKK

I have decided to go for the peach items (palette, highlighter, and blush) but what are the lip oils? I have very little Too Faced items- shadow insurance and 2 shadows.

boschicka

I have decided to go for the peach items (palette, highlighter, and blush) but what are the lip oils? I have very little Too Faced items- shadow insurance and 2 shadows.

Today was the first I've seen of the lip oils.

aradhana

Does anyone know when the peach eyeshadow palette is coming back? I heard November December, but that's basically now!

Latest posts