Top 5 Make-up brands?

iqaganda

Is this only applicable for make up or make up and skin care?

Besides MAC, I love love love

1. YSL (My lipstick obsession, besides from MAC!)
2. Make Up For Ever
3. NARS
4. Smashbox
5. Benefit

Other than that, I love Benefit's Skin Care and Laneige's.
smiles.gif

Aelya

1 - NARS
2- Chanel
3 - Urban Decay
4 - MAC
5 - Yves Saint Laurent

But Nars and Chanel are really my two favourites !

tats

Other than MAC my favourites are:

1. NARS
2. Guerlain
3. Illamasqua
4. Estee Lauder
5. MUA

Haven

Unfortunately for my wallet, I tend to like products from $$ brands. In no particular order: Tom Ford, Chanel, Guerlain, MAC, and NARS.

Dominique33

( No order, and I don't have Chantecaille, Ilamasqua, Tom Ford, Le Métier de Beauté or Clé de Peau here, and many more )

- CHANEL
- NARS
- M.A.C
- BENEFIT
- URBAN DECAY

AND MANY OTHERS in fact !

YvetteJeannine

I love MAC---never a doubt in my mind there (or my husband's mind-poor soul); but I do love a few other brands as well. Some do well all-around, and others I love for certain products in their line. These brands include, but (of course) aren't limited to: Urban Decay NARS Laura Mercier Givenchy Tarte

Yazmin

1. MAC
2. MUFE
3. NARS
4. Chanel
5. Tom Ford

Runner Ups: Giorgio Armani,Tarte, Urban Decay, Lorac, Lancome

katred

Specktra Bestie
I used to be a 100% Mac girl, or at least, nearly 100%, since Benefit and Urban Decay always seemed to sneak in there, but in the last few years I've grown a little disenchanted with them in favour of others. In no particular order:

Nars
Guerlain
Armani
Chanel
Le Metier de Beaute

But I could easily include YSL, Rouge Bunny Rouge and Ellis Faas, along with others. The above five are just the ones that I purchase from most frequently.

Shypo

Hmmmm...that's a tough one.....my challenge is that I like different things from different lines....

In no particular order, these are brands of which I like a full range of their products (5 and 6 were a tie
girlhaha.gif
):

1. Burberry (e/s, blushes, foundation, lipsticks)
  2. INGLOT (e/s, blushes, foundation, lipsticks/paints, glosses, pigments, eyeliners, brushes)
  3. Chanel (e/s, blushes, lipsticks, glosses, eyeliners, brushes)
  4. MAC (virtually all products in the line except skincare)
  5. Armani (e/s, lipsticks, glosses, bronzer)
  6. Tom Ford (e/s, blush, lipstick, brushes, foundation)

Others vying for the list, but of which I tend to buy only certain products: Sunday Riley (eye shadows, blush), Guerlain (eye shadows, Rouge G lipsticks), Dior (eye shadow quints, bronzer), Le Metier de Beaute (eye shadows), NARS (mainly eye shadows), Urban Decay (eye shadows), MUFE (eye shadows, concealers)

blacksummer

•Artistry, •Clinique, •Estee Lauder, •Channel, and •Lancome .....are the actual top 5 brands MAC is probably just in the top 10 but I really like it too. My dermatologist had recomended me Clinique and I been using it for a long time because is the one most of my friends use too but my dermatologist told me that artistry is really close to turning into the number one so I decided to try it and I'm in love with it. I get allergic reactions to many producs so I only wanna use the best ones.

kimbunney

1. MAC is number one. I love the ideas for collections and the excitement of new products.
2. Stila, I know a lot of people don't really care for them but I'm a fan of their mositurizers, long wearing lipsticks and their pan shadows are not bad. I also like their prime pots. They also have really cool eyeliner colors that I love!
3. L'Oreal, their pressed eyeshadows are great! Favorite drugstore eyeshadows by far. Foundations, mascaras, blushes I pretty much like everything even their lipsticks with the smell. It goes away after a while.

Honestly that's about it for favs. I use to like Bobbi Brown a lot when I first got into makeup but they are really natural to me as I got into more colorful looks I shop their less and less. I still think their products are amazing but I have all the neutrals I could ever dream of.

Icecaramellatte

2. Stila, I know a lot of people don't really care for them but I'm a fan of their mositurizers, long wearing lipsticks and their pan shadows are not bad. I also like their prime pots. They also have really cool eyeliner colors that I love!
Stila used to be my # 1 line but that was back when Jeannie Lobell ran it. I still have all my single shadows. They were my fave. I'm starting to try a few things here and there but they don't do those fab single colors anymore.

My list:

• Mac
  • Chanel
  • Burberry
  • Armani
  • Guerlain - fairly new for me but I may have bought a lipstick in the late 90s early '00s. But since last fall I've bought a bronzer/highligher, 2 shadow quads, eye kohl, powdered shadow, 3 lipsticks, brush and I still have a bronzer and 2 shadow quad/quints on my wishlist. I also splurged on Gourmand Coquin fragrance a month or so ago and have been wearing it everyday since. I think I will get the vanilla one when I accumulate more points.
  • Tom Ford - this is a another line I look forward to having new collections. But it so hard to find info on upcoming collections. Not many people are posting after getting these products but I love everything I have bought. Love the quads.

Latest posts