Top 5 Make-up brands?

shontay07108

1. Make Up For Ever - head and shoulders above them all 2. Chanel 3. Nars 4. Mac 5. Urban Decay The way I look at it is: Can I get everything I need from one brand if I only had to stick to one. The answer is yes when it comes to MUFE. From Foundations to lip pencils, I've tried it all and loved it all. Chanel jumps to 2 from 3 or a possible 4 after finally acknowledging darker complexions. Perfection Lumiere foundation is amazing and their mascaras are the only ones I ever want to use. Blushes and lipsticks are also incredible. Nars is 3 b/c I don't care for their eyeshadows. I do love their blushes, lipstick and tinted moisturizer, though. At one time I probably owned more Mac than anything else, but I don't think that's the case anymore. Won't go into the list of problems I have with the brand, but what I do love are the lipsticks and eyeshadows. A few times a year they really manage to excite me. I reach for their eyeshadows more than any other brand. I had to struggle to remember Urban Decay, but their eyeliners and eyeshadows are pretty solid.

VAL4M

If I look at my makeup stash ....
1) Guerlain (first love and always will be!)
2) Le Metier de beauté (Eyeshadows, Eyeshadows, Eyeshadows)
3)Dior (Love you but recently you didn't catch my eyes)
4)Lancome (strangely you brush are to die for but you need to step up you are loosing your ground)
5)MAC-Urban Decay (ok this is cheating but really I have more MAC but I prefer Urban Decay so it is = on my top 5 :p )

So close but not quit TheBalm, Chanel (non-us version), Shiseido, Youngblood, PUPA, Lise Watier, Benefits, Bobby Brown (in a year who know where you will be)

kayleeangel

The Best Makeup Brands are

The best makeup brands are..... Maybeline, Mac, Rocket Love, Cover Girl.
nanaparty.gif

calicandee

Nars
Bobbi Brown
Urban Decay
Laura Mercier
Tarte

Some of my faves

Nars-foundation, eyeshadow, blush
Bobbi Brown-makeup brushes, blush, foundation, gel eyeliner, lipstick, shimmer brick
Urban Decay-eyeshadow, foundation, new lipsticks, eyeliner
Laura Mercier-foundation, eyeshadow palettes, powders, gel eyeliner, cake liner,
Tarte-foundation, blush, palettes, lipstick

Latest posts