• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

trend mac palette cateye look

JULIA

You've got lovely eyes. Great tutorial! I wish I could freehand as well as you do.

I am jealous.

charismaticlime

Ooh, I love the look! I tried it myself, substituting Tease N' Teal with Aquadisiac, but it's coming on a little too strong. Maybe with the right brushes, after a couple hundred tries, I'll be able to get it to look as good as yours.

Ciara

clap.gif
Great job!!! I love the look. It seems much easier after you broke it down. I def want to give it a try...well maybe w/o the design stuff at the corner, i cant pull that off yet.

You've got talent, Girl!!!!

Give us some more!!! Great Tut.

darkh3av3n

For a fist tutorial you did a fantastic job!!! I am so inspired to try this look out even though I dont have any of those exact colors! :p Make sure you do more tutorials for us!